4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Aristos You've trapped me. Sexy redhead that's licking a knife blade in a very seductive manner and a tatted goddess... Are you trying to rescue my soul from Quinn before it inevitably perishes with her in a blazing tempest?

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos You've trapped me. Sexy redhead that's licking a knife blade in a very seductive manner and a tatted goddess... Are you trying to rescue my soul from Quinn before it inevitably perishes with her in a blazing tempest?
Honestly, I don't care about your soul. I only care about mine and all I know is it belongs to Shannon :Kappa:
My body on the contrary can belong to the other gals, but just as a temporary and consensual fluid exchange.

• Haha
Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly, I don't care about your soul. I only care about mine and all I know is it belongs to Shannon :Kappa:
My body on the contrary can belong to the other gals, but just as a temporary and consensual fluid exchange.
Well, at least you're honest. Agree on the Shannon thing though. Perfect combination of sexy and crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
You're not allowed to die. Shannon must be fully Unleashed on the unsuspecting world. Only then, will you be permitted to shuffle off your mortal coil if you really insist on it. But I'd prefer you didn't. I want another game out of you someday!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Sorry for that.
I love this game(it's in my top 3) but wait for the update too long...
and I saw too many game was abandoned.
Nothing to be sorry about! I understand your fears. And I appreciate the praise for the game. I just want to assure you and everyone that the only reason progress is slow is because I'm a slow-poke and there's no Icstor-like thing going on here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nothing to be sorry about! I understand your fears. And I appreciate the praise for the game. I just want to assure you and everyone that the only reason progress is slow is because I'm a slow-poke and there's no Icstor-like thing going on here.
Nah, man you're good. You created my favorite redhead in a game (so far). I will cut you immense amounts of slack as long as I know you are working on it (and I have no reason to doubt you). Just you know, throw us some ginger hotness every now and then, alright?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey don't worry about that. You just keep doing the best job you can. The quality of your work earns you a little slack. A little. A tiny bit. Minuscule. Microscopic. Oh how low can I go! :ROFLMAO:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think this might very well to be one of the best games on the site, if not the best. And it sure is the one i more eagerly wait for it's updates. It also is the game that makes me decide never to start again a non complete yet VN.

I know i miss some good stuff around, but if one has to perpetually wait for updates, why not to wait for new complete games to come out?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes