4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Personally I´d prefer renders of ANY other character then her.. :/ but I guess that´s not a popular opinion here.. ah well
I feel just awful for you.

You have to scroll up a whole 8 or 9 posts to see a smoking hot render of Olivia. Literally a gorgeous render of a different character that was posted a few hours earlier.

How can Carbon expect your mouse wheel to cope?! How dare other people enjoy a hot Shannon render after waiting weeks for more of her! You've had to wait literally hours since a different hot render that interests YOU got posted.

Won't someone think of the children?! The inhumanity of it makes me weep.

Princess indeed.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Personally I´d prefer renders of ANY other character then her.. :/ but I guess that´s not a popular opinion here.. ah well
Don't worry we are understanding people, who don't have issues to hatchept (yes I wrote hatchept, no accept) other people with unpopular opinions.
:devilish: :p

milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
IS there any ETA, I think about 6 month from last update, and honestly I do not remember story so much!
It'll be out sometime in August. When in August, I don't know. Could be a week, could be the end of August.

My updates are 3* longer than some popular games. You just think they're short because this game is different. It's always going to feel short. Get used to it.
Ok....since CB made this one public I figure it's ok to post:

Friday Update Slightly Late - August 1, 2020
Hello Patrons and non-Patrons alike! I'm making this post public to make sure that those who may have dropped Patreon support can still see it, since it is now August!
Progress on 0.5 is coming along and I'm happier with the results on this edited version. I'm currently editing out an old scene and using the renders to go in a somewhat different direction, and ahead of me I have at least one more scene to add.
I do want to apologize again for my tardiness on this update. I expected this one to go rather quickly but that didn't turn out.
Looking forward, my goal is to get this update out this month - I'm not sure at what point, but I'm probably going to take my time with it and get it right. Then after 0.5 we have a big event coming in November: Cyberpunk 2077!
I'm going to do everything I can to get 0.6 out before that time, in part to redeem myself and get updates out quicker, and in part because once Cyberpunk 2077 comes out that's going to take a significant portion of my time for at least a good week or two. :)
I don't want to tease you on 0.6 before 0.5 is even out, but I think it's safe to say that it will feature quite a lot of a certain red-head.
I hope you all enjoy your August, and, as always, thank you for your continued support!
-CarbonBlue
i mean you could just read a couple pages back..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just saw this in latest responses, i'd completely forgot about this one.

Is this the one where one of the women sells a house, gets really excited about it then gets really drunk?
That's a peculiar way to identify a game where a gorgeous redhead repeteadly threatens to cut the MC's dick off.
But it worked too! So no objections from me :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's a peculiar way to identify a game where a gorgeous redhead repeteadly threatens to cut the MC's dick off.
But it worked too! So no objections from me :KEK:
I think it was around December last time I played it and the scene sisternutter just linked to me stuck in my head.

Someone opening a door with a bottle of wine in hand yelling about selling a house just tickled me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
4 month from Dick fix update, not actual update.
You're right about that, I had totally forgotten our MC had his dick fixed :BootyTime:.
V.0.4 was out exactly on the 24th March so it will be 5 months next week. Imagine that, the lockdown had just started in my country and Shannon helped alleviate the stress :(

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes