4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Let's be honest if by any chance when the update drops and it's short, I'm going to walk over to my bed reach under my pillow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I actually liked what i played so far just don't hand me the Axe

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
From my .

Direct and to the point - It's almost guaranteed that the update won't be out until September.

Why? - I'm having some trouble with the transition from 0.5 to 0.6. It's hard to describe without spoilers, but I know that I want 0.6 to be a continuation of 0.5, but I'm having a little trouble making it a seamless transition and not making it feel like some artificial combination of events.

This sucks! - I hear you. I thought it would done by now. I apologize for the delays and I'll make you a pledge that if it is not out in September then I will halt donations and refund you all for October. It's not fair for me to take your money without producing.

-CarbonBlue

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
From my .

Direct and to the point - It's almost guaranteed that the update won't be out until September.

Why? - I'm having some trouble with the transition from 0.5 to 0.6. It's hard to describe without spoilers, but I know that I want 0.6 to be a continuation of 0.5, but I'm having a little trouble making it a seamless transition and not making it feel like some artificial combination of events.

This sucks! - I hear you. I thought it would done by now. I apologize for the delays and I'll make you a pledge that if it is not out in September then I will halt donations and refund you all for October. It's not fair for me to take your money without producing.

-CarbonBlue
transition? with fade baby, with fade... :HideThePain:

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
From my .

-CarbonBlue
Translation - dear coomer's, i won't make Mass Effect: Andromeda (next product) just a have a little low time preference for Mass Effect 2.

Guvato

Jan 4, 2018
In an earlier post, you mentioned that 0.6 would be out quickly after 0.5 because you needed to be ready for the release of Cyberpunk in November. Are you now considering combining 0.5 and 0.6 into a single update, especially if transitioning between the two is an issue?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FZ95

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
In an earlier post, you mentioned that 0.6 would be out quickly after 0.5 because you needed to be ready for the release of Cyberpunk in November. Are you now considering combining 0.5 and 0.6 into a single update, especially if transitioning between the two is an issue?
No. I still plan on finishing 0.6 around November. Of course my plans suck, but the current delay to 0.5 should help significantly with how 0.6 comes out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dont put it in Shirleen my dude that's some Chinese finger trap pussy right there you put it in and you'll never pull out of the crazy just get sucked in deeper till your rockin stars and eagles pants and a hair band do of your own bro
are you trying to tell us something ? maybe from experience ? :ROFLMAO:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Because putting pineapple on pizza is a perversion that cannot be tolerated. More people hate pineapple on pizza than hate NTR.
Do i need to throw a dictionary at your face? Because i will.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Do i need to throw a dictionary at your face? Because i will.

Perversion: the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Pineapple was never intended to be on pizza. It's a perversion of the natural order of things.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Perversion: the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Pineapple was never intended to be on pizza. It's a perversion of the natural order of things.
Tons of shit aren't intended to be anything. That doesn't mean they're perversions.

And i'm positive that pizza was invented by someone and it isn't part of "the natural order of things," so by your logic pizza itself is a perversion? Got it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes