4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those that believe that putting pineapple on a pizza is a perversion, and those short-lived people that dare to tell a werewolf that she's wrong about putting pineapple on pizza.
Must be wrong on that.
I've never tried it , no real opinion on it.
One day likely to try it and see from there.
That train of thought debunked.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
dont put it in Shirleen my dude that's some Chinese finger trap pussy right there you put it in and you'll never pull out of the crazy just get sucked in deeper till your rockin stars and eagles pants and a hair band do of your own bro
i fail to see where this is a bad thing

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I was starting to like the game, but almost half a year for an update is really too much. I can understand 2 or 3 months for a quality update, more just have me thinking there's little commitment.

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
This game looks promising.

The women are hot, the renders are solid, and there's just enough hint of something "more" for the future. The whole "recollection" thing seems interesting unless it's a mistranslation or something. Also... no incest for the MC (yet). That's always a plus.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Can someone please share the posts from 29th of August?
I'm only 2nd tier supporter, so last post for me was the 28th. It is worrying to see his support plummet on patreon. But I guess it's to be expected when you have a few months of "This month definitely." "Oh wait no, definitely next month."

Reactions: Real_Thakur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm only 2nd tier supporter, so last post for me was the 28th. It is worrying to see his support plummet on patreon. But I guess it's to be expected when you have a few months of "This month definitely." "Oh wait no, definitely next month."
Yeah, I'm sure that people have a certain (arbitrary) expectation as to when updates happen and it isn't being met. I hope that CB is able to get done what he needs done and we shall see something new soon. I'll patiently wait for Shannon :)

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone please share the posts from 29th of August?

Hello, Patrons!

Hope you've all had a good week. My week has been pretty productive. I've broken through on several of the annoying details that I've been working on, though there is still a good amount of rendering to do.
Speaking of rendering, I know some of you are quite tech-savvy about the machines that are needed to produce these VNs. It's an exciting time for us! On Monday we will finally hear the details about the new Nvidia graphics cards. It's looking like the best card will be the 3090 and it will have 24 gigs of memory.
I plan on purchasing one as soon as I can. Rumors are that they'll come to the market in mid-September. I'll probably need a new power supply when I get one, so it's going to be an expensive month. But I think it'll be worth it. That card should be a pretty damn big improvement over the 1080Ti I'm currently using.
Of course, it's all thanks to you guys that I'm able to buy this hardware! I will do my best to make you proud of what I can accomplish with these cards. After all, the real sex scenes are yet to come! :)
For you Tier 2 and up patrons, standby for a 0.5 preview shot. Thank you all for your support!
-CarbonBlue

It's your first day at university and you have to stay after class. Man your character is just all kinds of trouble.

denoised_ep5_455.png

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm sure that people have a certain (arbitrary) expectation as to when updates happen and it isn't being met. I hope that CB is able to get done what he needs done and we shall see something new soon. I'll patiently wait for Shannon :)
As will I. Shannon is my favorite. :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I wouldn't say that my support has plummeted. First, yes, my support has diminished. And it should. As you said I've sucked with managing expectations and getting these past two updates out in a timely manner.

But what you are mostly seeing with the "plummet" is Patreon's implementation of the yearly donation. If someone decided to go from $20/month to $240 for the year (minus the yearly discount), Patreon counted that as a $240 donation. Then it seems they decided to count those donations a different way. So depending on when you look at my Patreon it can look like a $600 or so drop, but that's not really accurate. Also, on the first of the month Patreon is really weird and it takes a few days for things to appear more accurate.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I wouldn't say that my support has plummeted. First, yes, my support has diminished. And it should. As you said I've sucked with managing expectations and getting these past two updates out in a timely manner.

But what you are mostly seeing with the "plummet" is Patreon's implementation of the yearly donation. If someone decided to go from $20/month to $240 for the year (minus the yearly discount), Patreon counted that as a $240 donation. Then it seems they decided to count those donations a different way. So depending on when you look at my Patreon it can look like a $600 or so drop, but that's not really accurate. Also, on the first of the month Patreon is really weird and it takes a few days for things to appear more accurate.
Wasn't a criticism. Just an objective observation over the last couple of weeks. I'm invested, love the humor, love the story so far.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Nvm what I said above. I have another question though. Why there is exception error when I choose not peek on Shannon at the beginning?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Nvm what I said above. I have another question though. Why there is exception error when I choose not peek on Shannon at the beginning?
It's a joke. Not a real error. It means..."wtf are you doing fool? Peek!"

Actually, not really. You are required to peek because it sets up the best scene of the game (so far) with Shannon and a couple of hilarious background scenes after that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes