4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
You're right about that, I had totally forgotten our MC had his dick fixed :BootyTime:.
V.0.4 was out exactly on the 24th March so it will be 5 months next week. Imagine that, the lockdown had just started in my country and Shannon helped alleviate the stress :(
Last time, CB gave a date for the next update it was "somewhere in August". We will see.

Reactions: Aristos

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just saw this in latest responses, i'd completely forgot about this one.

Is this the one where one of the women sells a house, gets really excited about it then gets really drunk?
Yes... I SOLD THE HOUSE!!!. :LOL: This is that game.

Also the game where the cute redhead said her humor is a little dark. And you know, I think when she said that I knew she liked the MC.

Reactions: D Dog

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
You know, I've noticed ALL those high ass heels being worn by those who are NOT Shannon. And seeing how Shannon loves her scissors and axes, can Shannon do the "snip-snip" to those heels so the victim has to choose between wearing it or walking like a zombie? Redheads FTW!

Apr 2, 2019
You know, I've noticed ALL those high ass heels being worn by those who are NOT Shannon. And seeing how Shannon loves her scissors and axes, can Shannon do the "snip-snip" to those heels so the victim has to choose between wearing it or walking like a zombie? Redheads FTW!
Well..Shannon, hiding her true proposals and her inner dark side behind some natural outfit like wearing short jeans and snickers, just to make you think she is a true grounded and well behaving girlfrom the neighborhood :rolleyes::sneaky::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well..Shannon, hiding her true proposals and her inner dark side behind some natural outfit like wearing short jeans and snickers, just to make you think she is a true grounded and well behaving girlfrom the neighborhood :rolleyes::sneaky::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO:
i do believe Shannon is the hottest babe in this game .. and i love her one liners ... and i'm actually glad she doesn't wear high heels ... makes her more like a tomboy .. and dam gotta love them ... mmmmmmmmmm :love:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i do believe Shannon is the hottest babe in this game .. and i love her one liners ... and i'm actually glad she doesn't wear high heels ... makes her more like a tomboy .. and dam gotta love them ... mmmmmmmmmm :love:
Have to say on this one, as much as I love Angel, I think they are all as good as each other so far, all have their own 'something' that makes them equally great. Can't pick a fave here really though if was pushed, Angel would probably pip it for me.

Shannon's writing is pure first class though I agree.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Have to say on this one, as much as I love Angel, I think they are all as good as each other so far, all have their own 'something' that makes them equally great. Can't pick a fave here really though if was pushed, Angel would probably pip it for me.

Shannon's writing is pure first class though I agree.
ok now let me just say .. i would never turn down any .. and i do mean ANY of the babes in this game :love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why would she risk blunting or chipping those edges? Nah, she needs them nice and sharp just in case.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can agree with that... except for Angel's mom. I could not possibly be paid enough to take on that disease-ridden rental.
if i was drunk .. i wouldn't give a shit i would have banged her .. hell i might have in my past :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes