4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Someone on discord mentioned the suitcase as well, but the suitcase has been in that exact spot since Ep 1. I'll probably move it next episode.
dont trust his lies, the suitcase is clearly there so she can kidnap the mc when given opportunity

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hello, Patrons and the public alike!
Let's get right into it...
I'm not entirely sure how many renders there will be, but you guys are definitely going to get some kind of update before October. Tentatively, I'm targeting the last day of September, which is the 30th, or two Wednesdays from now.
It's going to be a smaller update than you want/deserve. However, I think what I'm doing is breaking this up into two updates, and deliver the next one in mid-October. And then the goal is to deliver another update in mid-November, before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out on November 19.
This will match up with my content plans, in large part because I'll soon begin skipping days in-game and one update will cover a period in time. It's not going to skip ahead very fast or anything like that, but there will be more than one day per update.
Either way, the important thing is to get you guys some content, and it's going to be in less than 2 weeks.
Hope you all enjoy it!
-CarbonBlue

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm cool with three updates in two months. I'll even forgive the first one being a bit small.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Well, I understand people who do not want to support longer because CB had nearly half a year to develop his game but now he says, it is only a small update. We will see if he keep his promises when he says, there will be three updates. A delay is not a problem, but he is riding on an edge and the risk to loose supporters is high.
I do not think that he plays a game with us, his game is to good and he showed he is able to create great content. In a long way he would earn more money when he keeps up developing and not trying to milk his supporters with wrong promises.

P.S. I am not a native speaker but I guess you understand what I tried to explain

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018

Hello, Patrons and the public alike!
Let's get right into it...
I'm not entirely sure how many renders there will be, but you guys are definitely going to get some kind of update before October. Tentatively, I'm targeting the last day of September, which is the 30th, or two Wednesdays from now.
It's going to be a smaller update than you want/deserve. However, I think what I'm doing is breaking this up into two updates, and deliver the next one in mid-October. And then the goal is to deliver another update in mid-November, before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out on November 19.
This will match up with my content plans, in large part because I'll soon begin skipping days in-game and one update will cover a period in time. It's not going to skip ahead very fast or anything like that, but there will be more than one day per update.
Either way, the important thing is to get you guys some content, and it's going to be in less than 2 weeks.
Hope you all enjoy it!
-CarbonBlue
This is the way to go, I'm glad he finally decided to treat updates like they should be, small updates of a game in development by just one dev.
Doing this will improve the sanity of Carbonblue and we might get more quality per update rather than one big update per decade (I'm joking about the decade). Even if the updates are smaller it means more interested people and more users visiting the game frequently. Somewhat similar to Corrupted Kingdoms updates.
Kudos to CarbonBlue

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Update 0.5 will be out on Wednesday, September 30. As I said last week, it will certainly be shorter than you'd like. But I hope to have another update for you within 3 weeks after 0.5.
I have a lot of work to do until then, so I'm going to get back to it.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Update 0.5 will be out on Wednesday, September 30. As I said last week, it will certainly be shorter than you'd like. But I hope to have another update for you within 3 weeks after 0.5.
I have a lot of work to do until then, so I'm going to get back to it.
Re Zero S2 last episode and unleased update!? September 30 sure is the best!

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Wait. It's the last episode of Re:Zero already? They went a whole season with Rem in a damn coma? That sucks!
Not really it's the end of first cour that had 13 episodes. 2nd cour will arrive at January 2021 which contains remaining 12 episodes thus continuing S2. Season 1 was also released in 2 cours back in 2016.

Reactions: CarbonBlue
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes