4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm getting an exception in the lecture hall when the student greets the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about your error. That's actually an error from Update 2. It somehow missed the line where it defined his name. Here's a new script that should fix it for you. Download it, make sure the name of the file is "script.rpy" - I think the forum adds numbers to the name of files. Then just drop it in your game folder, replacing the old file. Let me know if it works! Note: very, very few people should be seeing this error. You don't need to download this file unless you get that specific error.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
better than those f'ed up half asian kids(young young young and with a way out of proportion unit) that ICSTOR uses. I love his milf games, but wish the MC were a lot more like this one instead of those he uses.

Reactions: Grelk

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I read in the description that this game is about a "local" mother and her two daughters living with the MC because ...reasons, making for a clearly incest setting.
And there won't be an incest patch.
It's a pity that devs are so afraid of the patreon overlords.
Anyway, good to know what to expect and what not.
Hey, the dev even says he's sorry.

Reactions: Grelk

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I read in the description that this game is about a "local" mother and her two daughters living with the MC because ...reasons, making for a clearly incest setting.
And there won't be an incest patch.
It's a pity that devs are so afraid of the patreon overlords.
Anyway, good to know what to expect and what not.
Hey, the dev even says he's sorry.
It has nothing to do with Patreon and everything to do with the story and parodying VNs that have incest situations like Unleashed.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Umm short isn't the word for this. It ended almost where it ended last time. I think they got 2 steps further from the garage than where it ended last update. Or am I missing something here?
well for me not even that. Its ended right an the same

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
This game is awesome... it's like being in a sweat shop as a kid, but only being able to buy one of the many wonders the place has to offer... Shannon I guess. Or Candi even :eek: Or even the incredibly cute Japanese Physics lecturer who just spread her legs for me :)

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Short. Yes. That´s it. Of course, we could say CB warned us, but after half a year of development is the content of the update some pics and nearly no dialog or a decission to make with impact. The game started well and there is still so much potential, but especially because of the big potential I am afraid of the actual development. We have to see what next update brings.

I am still loving all the girls including Shirleen, but I do not need the new one from underdground or subway or what is named (I am not a native speaker). I am happy if you focus on the really, really great girls and women who we have in the family and develop special relationships.

Good luck, CB, it is my honest wish that the game will make you rich and famous, but therefore we need some improvement.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Okay i think i have a Error - for me there is nothing new. Literally nothing. It just ends at the exect same image in front of the Gerage.

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
play past the scene in the garage. He didn't get rid of the scenes after Angel tells Olivia to shut up in the driveway

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unleashed [v0.5.v1] [CarbonBlue] (702 MB)
255 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes