4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
"Why is the MC so quiet?!" - If you can't tell by now, I'm a big proponent of show and don't tell. There is and there will be no narration in this game. There will be far fewer words spoken during sex than what you see in most VNs. For non-sexual conversation, the MC will find his voice soon.
I'm so afraid MC will have a silly voice when he starts speaking :D.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
That was... well, surprising, I suppose. But it's CB's game and as long as he is upfront with his patrons, which I think he is, I have no real complaint. His patrons know what they are supporting and the rest are getting it for free. So... Let's hope for a slightly larger update next time...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"Why's it so short after 6 months!?" - Because sometimes I make content and then re-think it and decide it's not what I want and then I throw it away. As a VN player I understand perfectly well how frustrating this can be. As a creator I'm frustrated, too. But I'm simply not going to release something I'm not happy with.

"Why is the MC so quiet?!" - If you can't tell by now, I'm a big proponent of show and don't tell. There is no narration and there will be no narration in this game. There will be far fewer words spoken during sex than what you see in most VNs. For non-sexual conversation, the MC will find his voice soon.
Now you just have to change the music settings in renpy so that the music volume slider actually reduces or increases the music volume because right now its conntected to the sound slider. :sneaky:

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
Found the mod again in the meantime, so there' s no need for that anymore.
I didn´t know that it is possible. Anyway - who cares? It is obviously not necessary for the game.
Thanks for the info, I thought the points would have more impact on the game. But I think that at least by changing (ok, cheating) some variables you can see a difference in the game progession (for example if you had sex with Angel or not).

But anyway, I'm starting the game now new from the beginning and hopefully looking forward for new Shannon content.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
All of the girls are amazing, but Shannon is best girl. If you choose to have sex with Angel way back when, the look of disappointment on Shannon's face killed me so I had to start a new save lol

Shannon's prank this update is just more reason to love her.

When MC finally gets to kiss her, I'll be so happy.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I started from the last save, spent around 2 mins in the morning scenes, MC goes to college, has a silent train scene with a pointless animation, got in class, met a nerd that broke the game. At that point I was around the 3 mins mark (mostly looking at a sequence of silent landscape scenes), so I came on here and took me around 1 min to find and dl the patch (thanks). Get back in game, nerd doesn't brake the game this time. 20 seconds later the game ends. Completion time : 5 mins (only because I had to look for a patch).

Even the dev akwoledgment as "short" in the end is quite the understatement.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
How to "define" character in script? I got errors when Zita say her lines and error says "z" is not defined character.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
A'right, what do I think? I think, once again, Shannon is the girl I want to go after if the harem route is impossible.

One thing that bothered me, though... in the beginning with the Deny/Don't Deny option, Angel says there was cum on Olivia's chin, even if I denied the bj and nothing happened. A little continuity breakage, but the game's so good I'm letting that slide. Great job!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
One thing that bothered me, though... in the beginning with the Deny/Don't Deny option, Angel says there was cum on Olivia's chin, even if I denied the bj and nothing happened. A little continuity breakage, but the game's so good I'm letting that slide. Great job!
Yeah that's a bug that I'll have fixed in the updated version. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Ghostly

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Can someone sumarize what was added in this update in terms of scenes or dialogues? I know it says +200 renders but I want to know what is new specifically, I don't really care about spoilers.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update! I guess no matter how long the updates are fans are always going to be wanting more.

I love how Angel is this unusual combination of a little slut with a strangely innocent side as well. Sexy and cute. Also love, that after starting the daddy roleplay with Angel we may now also get to roleplay siblings with Maeve. Can't wait to get to it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well for me not even that. Its ended right an the same
I was being generous.

Yo not trying to flame but I'm GENUINLY confused. for me the update ended exactly where it did in the last update or am I tripping?
This^^

Did you play the update? In my case, the game loaded in a new directory. You may accidentally have played the game from the old directory.
Yeah. That COULD happen. It did not. I kept the save folder only.

update didn't change. Game ended the same as the last update.
True statement.

I started from the last save, spent around 2 mins in the morning scenes, MC goes to college, has a silent train scene with a pointless animation, got in class, met a nerd that broke the game. At that point I was around the 3 mins mark (mostly looking at a sequence of silent landscape scenes), so I came on here and took me around 1 min to find and dl the patch (thanks). Get back in game, nerd doesn't brake the game this time. 20 seconds later the game ends. Completion time : 5 mins (only because I had to look for a patch).

Even the dev akwoledgment as "short" in the end is quite the understatement.
For me, the game ended right after the drunk bj and the MC is helping her into the house with Angel walking with us.

Anyway, Nothing new to see here. Apparently.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I love the humor of this game. The characters are pretty much sarcastic assholes who don't overdo it and they look hot.
Choices are there and seem to influence at least a little bit what happens.
Just wish there was more content.

Reactions: CarbonBlue
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes