4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
For me, the game ended right after the drunk bj and the MC is helping her into the house with Angel walking with us.

Anyway, Nothing new to see here. Apparently.
Actually there is more, quite short... OK, it's very short, but still some new stuff, it's just that the dev didn't remove the ending warning scene from previous version, just keep skipping the end version warning scenes for ver 0.4 and the new ones from 0.5 will start.

Reactions: VossJck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Actually there is more, quite short... OK, it's very short, but still some new stuff, it's just that the dev didn't remove the ending warning scene from previous version, just keep skipping the end version warning scenes for ver 0.4 and the new ones from 0.5 will start.
He should've posted that. A lot of people got used to his way of ending, so, he needs to post that he fucked up on that.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Shannon best girl and angel acts cute when alone but im just worried angel gonna turn out to be a camgirl or something

forzato

Jul 17, 2018
I would skip this update. To be honest I'm not sure why it was released. It feels like watching a tv show and then stopping after the first act. I'm sure the next update will follow up fine though but disappointing for a long hiatus.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Shannon, hmmmm, not sure if I want to fuck her or kill her. Maybe both?
Mm.. yeah. I can definitely relate to that.

Personally, I'm not big fan of her. Sure... she has "personality", like many keep touting on. But, it isn't particularly attractive, when it all seemingly manifests with her being a nuisance and little else. Guess, I just don't have that kind of sense of humor :).

All girls in this game seem pretty flawed, but hey - at least the game kinda warns about it immediately. So, fair enough, I guess. Too bad MC is - again some beta plank, that barely says two words and just seemingly takes it all without complaint. Wish there had been a warning for that too early on.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I think I'd better skip this update and wait until we have the next one to judge for myself.

Also, some of you are being way too harsh with the dev, even verging on rudeness.
I am myself of the opinion that the dev's approach to this game's development has a lot of room for improvement. I humbly believe that he's not exploiting this game's potential or attracting the support it could get it he planned it differently. Sometimes I even think he's not taking himself seriously, I don't know. I find it a shame because I love this game, its humour and Shannon.
But well, it's his game and for the moment I still love it. Tips, suggestions, advice are always welcome but disrespectful remarks towards a dev who's always been straightforward are unwarranted and foolish. Save those for the icstors, aorrtas or gumdrops of the moment.

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I think I'd better skip this update and wait until we have the next one to judge for myself.

Also, some of you are being way too harsh with the dev, even verging on rudeness.
I am myself of the opinion that the dev's approach to this game's development has a lot of room for improvement. I humbly believe that he's not exploiting this game's potential or attracting the support it could get it he planned it differently. Sometimes I even think he's not taking himself too serious, I don't know. I find it a shame because I love this game, its humour and Shannon.
But well, it's his game and for the moment I still love it. Tips, suggestions, advice are always welcome but disrespectful remarks towards a dev who's always been straightforward are unwarranted and foolish. Save those for the icstors, aorrtas or gumdrops of the moment.
I don't think I was rude. I said he fucked up and needs to own up to it. A lot of us are used to how he ends the update and when it ended where we left off, how were we supposed to know that we needed to keep clicking and get past the original ending to get more content?

Anyway, he needs to address that in the OP, so people know to keep clicking.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think I was rude. I said he fucked up and needs to own up to it. A lot of us are used to how he ends the update and when it ended where we left off, how were we supposed to know that we needed to keep clicking and get past the original ending to get more content?

Anyway, he needs to address that in the OP, so people know to keep clicking.
I wasn't referring specifically to that, altough after reading those posts a second time (because I haven't played this update so I wasn't sure what you were talking about) you were probably too hard on him by saying he fucked up repeteadly.
But I was talking about people's reactions to the update. "I'm disappointed" is OK. Other comments were not. You have a good example right below your comment and above mine ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I wasn't referring specifically to that, altough after reading those posts a second time (because I haven't played this update so I wasn't sure what you were talking about) you were probably too hard on him by saying he fucked up repeteadly.
But I was talking about people's reactions to the update. "I'm disappointed" is OK. Other comments were not. You have a good example right below your comment and above mine ;)
Well, I was as nice as I can be. Usually I'm more of an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes