4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Sorry about your error. That's actually an error from Update 2. It somehow missed the line where it defined his name. Here's a new script that should fix it for you. Download it, make sure the name of the file is "script.rpy" - I think the forum adds numbers to the name of files. Then just drop it in your game folder, replacing the old file. Let me know if it works! Note: very, very few people should be seeing this error. You don't need to download this file unless you get that specific error.
I suppose I'm in an elite group then ;). I got the exception too. The patch fixed it.

Very nice, there's a lot of detail in it, again. Quantity might be small-ish (200 renders isn't really small at all), but the quality is excellent.
If you just want to fap, you might be disappointed. If you enjoy the quality of the renders and the writing, you won't be. Looking forward to the next update, though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I read in the description that this game is about a "local" mother and her two daughters living with the MC because ...reasons, making for a clearly incest setting.
And there won't be an incest patch.
It's a pity that devs are so afraid of the patreon overlords.
Anyway, good to know what to expect and what not.
Hey, the dev even says he's sorry.
Nothing to do with Patreon, it wasn't meant to be an incest game, it's a parody of them.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
To our attention:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6143, in script
    e "Hey this seat isn't taken is it? Thanks!"
Exception: Sayer 'e' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6143, in script
    e "Hey this seat isn't taken is it? Thanks!"
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/unleashed-0.5v1-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "/home/bulb/Jeux/unleashed-0.5v1-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'e' is not defined.

Linux-5.4.0-48-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
unleashed 0.5v1
Thu Oct  1 04:58:24 2020

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The new update was great again with its quality.

Angel was really cute when she was resting on the MC chest. CB/Shannon pulled another nice prank on us. Seriously, man, I was playing with the sound on. Fortunately, a quick scroll-back saved me from the same kind of embarrassment experienced, the main protagonist had to endure. Let's see where we get to next time, when the teacher's horizons open in front of us now.

After a long fasting, this portion of course could not satisfy our hunger for the beautiful girls of Unleashed. Therefore, I look with the hope of the possible quick fix during October.

idgt0315

Jun 26, 2020
Yo not trying to flame but I'm GENUINLY confused. for me the update ended exactly where it did in the last update or am I tripping?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yo not trying to flame but I'm GENUINLY confused. for me the update ended exactly where it did in the last update or am I tripping?
Did you play the update? In my case, the game loaded in a new directory. You may accidentally have played the game from the old directory.

Reactions: idgt0315

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

Ah, come on. There will be more soon. It wasn't that bad. (y)
Wasn't that bad? hmm for me massive disappoint sorry... Not a single blowjob or anything this is one thing but not a single normal conversation where mc name and dialog will se etc...

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find the mod where you could view and even change the game points? I used it in the previous game version chapter 4, but unfortunately I seem to have deleted it. I already looked on the main page for links but did not find it.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
"Why's it so short after 6 months!?" - Because sometimes I make content and then re-think it and decide it's not what I want and then I throw it away. As a VN player I understand perfectly well how frustrating this can be. As a creator I'm frustrated, too. But I'm simply not going to release something I'm not happy with.

"Why is the MC so quiet?!" - If you can't tell by now, I'm a big proponent of show and don't tell. There is no narration and there will be no narration in this game. There will be far fewer words spoken during sex than what you see in most VNs. For non-sexual conversation, the MC will find his voice soon.

Last edited:

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the mod where you could view and even change the game points? I used it in the previous game version chapter 4, but unfortunately I seem to have deleted it. I already looked on the main page for links but did not find it.
I didn´t know that it is possible. Anyway - who cares? It is obviously not necessary for the game.

Reactions: UncleS2k
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes