4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Glad to have found this game. The models are very nice (especially Shannon, who know is best girl, and Angel), the plot sounds simple at first but I like how it's unwinding. Has potential and might become one of my Top 5.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It'll be like 200 renders plus a couple animations, so about the size of Update 2. It'll take you from waking up in the morning to the end of your first class.
And the following patch planned for october will contain the bulk of the update then I take it? Tomorrow's planned update and the october patch is your body of work since last release, one update just split in two from my understanding

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
And the following patch planned for october will contain the bulk of the update then I take it? Tomorrow's planned update and the october patch is your body of work since last release, one update just split in two from my understanding
You appear to be focusing on size. I don't really care how big the updates are, so long as they're entertaining. So I don't know if the 2nd part will be bigger than the 1st or not. I do know that tomorrow will be Update 5 Part 1 and middle-ish of October will be Part 2.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You appear to be focusing on size. I don't really care how big the updates are, so long as they're entertaining. So I don't know if the 2nd part will be bigger than the 1st or not. I do know that tomorrow will be Update 5 Part 1 and middle-ish of October will be Part 2.
While it's not my sole focus it is indeed a concern, shouldn't it be? Quality is more important then quantity for sure but it doesn't mean that quantity doesn't have merit as well..
Think I was mosty curious because of the wording since it wasn't clear if it was a small update period or a small update in relation to the time since last.. which, too your point, at is core is a question of size. Even though I'd like to view it as a question of production in relation to time, size being one of the metrics judged. Enjoyment provided being another of course :)

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hello, Patrons and non-Patrons alike!
Today I will be releasing 0.5 part 1. It will likely be late tonight, as I'll be using every minute of the day to make it as good as I can. Keep in mind that I'm in the United States Eastern Time Zone.
Patrons will have first crack at it, and then it will go up rather quickly on a certain other website dedicated to these types of adult visual novels. Then it will be made public here.
If you use a service like gamcore, which allows you to play this VN on the web, you'll have to talk to that website - I have no communication with those people. HOWEVER, I very highly recommend you download the game from the sites I list here as the web client is unable to play animations. And 0.5 is my first real foray into animations!
For the most up-to-date news, I recommend joining my server! Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the (short) update! Don't worry, another update will be coming soon!

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018

Hello, Patrons and non-Patrons alike!
Today I will be releasing 0.5 part 1. It will likely be late tonight, as I'll be using every minute of the day to make it as good as I can. Keep in mind that I'm in the United States Eastern Time Zone.
Patrons will have first crack at it, and then it will go up rather quickly on a certain other website dedicated to these types of adult visual novels. Then it will be made public here.
If you use a service like gamcore, which allows you to play this VN on the web, you'll have to talk to that website - I have no communication with those people. HOWEVER, I very highly recommend you download the game from the sites I list here as the web client is unable to play animations. And 0.5 is my first real foray into animations!
For the most up-to-date news, I recommend joining my server! Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the (short) update! Don't worry, another update will be coming soon!
Tomorrow is the day I guess.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
weird....I did not get that on Win 10
Same here with Win 10, runned flawlessy.
The animations have a bit of a choppy movement though. Not that I mind too much.

But the humor is right on point. Also, that last scene in the uni just set a new bar for humor. Loved it! :D

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes