4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
What? Where do you? In a commune? People drink. People get drunk. Doesn't mean they are alcoholics.
I do drink - every few weeks. And most people I know, too. But then I am close to 50, and was never a big fan of getting shitfaced. ;)

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Is it just me, or that update wasn't that short?
Most updates lasts for that long, unless you skip majority of the conversations.

Anyways, Angel is about to go balls deep into the MC with that line. And my favorite redhead gave him a surprise for his first day.

I actually loved this update, despite not having any sex scenes, it shows the humor put into the story and the character and story developments. Iunno, I'm just a random person here, but I adore every single characters here. ( except Angel's mom, she's weird. )​

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I do drink - every few weeks. And most people I know, too. But then I am close to 50, and was never a big fan of getting shitfaced. ;)
Well, I'm in my 50s and I don't drink anymore. I stopped over 10 years ago and fell off the wagon several months ago, but, got back on the wagon.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Apparently it must be some curse, because the developers of most of the visual novels that are among my favorites are among the slowest on F95zone.
Unleashed, Heavy Five, Offcuts, Vinland...
But unfortunately I can't bitch about slow development too much, because I'm also a very slow developer, only much less famous than the developers of these VNs. :D
I will have to switch to my alt account.
The rules prohibit the use of alt accounts to rate my own game, but they do not prohibit the use of alt accounts to bitch about the slow development of any other game. :cool:

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
"..candi, with an 'I'.." i know way too many ppl like that...
the physics teacher is hawt, i KNOW she spread on purpose....
the update was very 'short' but i still lul'd literally at the prank..
one is curious if MC will be honest or freeze up with the professor.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really underwhelming. After the previous hot release with the interesting Olivia scene there's basically nothing. Apart from a scene with a useless random character in the metro or the move to uni (again, who cares). We already have enough interesting character to develop, why add others or ignore them? And all of this after several months. Meh
Sorry but that's what I think.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Really underwhelming. After the previous hot release with the interesting Olivia scene there's basically nothing. Apart from a scene with a useless random character in the metro or the move to uni (again, who cares). We already have enough interesting character to develop, why add others or ignore them? And all of this after several months. Meh
Sorry but that's what I think.
I think it is somewhat significant as with the school tour the occupants of the library sets the tone for the ethos of the school / district they are all banging away.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I dunno about some of you guys, but I personally find the girl on the train to be pretty damn hot.
ref1.png
She's the "thiccest" girl, and, btw, she's not new. You first saw her on the train with Angel in Ep 3. You've seen all the girls that you can have a sexual encounter with: 4 main girls and 3 side plots - though it's possible there'll be a very minor quickie with another girl several updates in the future. I think each of the side chicks will be interesting if you give them a chance.

And if it's not clear by now despite me saying it since day one: this is not a skip-and-fap game. Some updates may have no sex at all. That said, I'm not gonna string things along indefinitely or anything like that, but in Unleashed the sex serves the story, not the other way around.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I dunno about some of you guys, but I personally find the girl on the train to be pretty damn hot.
And if it's not clear by now despite me saying it since day one: this is not a skip-and-fap game. Some updates may have no sex at all. That said, I'm not gonna string things along indefinitely or anything like that, but in Unleashed the sex serves the story, not the other way around.
Exactly as it should be. Keep it up man.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my walkthrough and gallery mod for Unleashed by CarbonBlue: Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: CarbonBlue

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Updated my walkthrough and gallery mod for Unleashed by CarbonBlue: Here or

P.S: if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: CarbonBlue
for this update no need... but thanks

Reactions: OEJ

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 841394
She's the "thiccest" girl, and, btw, she's not new. You first saw her on the train with Angel in Ep 3. You've seen all the girls that you can have a sexual encounter with: 4 main girls and 3 side plots - though it's possible there'll be a very minor quickie with another girl several updates in the future. I think each of the side chicks will be interesting if you give them a chance.

She still can't hold a candle to Angel or Maeve. As far as 'rushing sex', I don't think there's a reason for that. If the story calls for it, do it. But, sex for the sake of sex? There's other games for that. I personally just want more time with Angel and Maeve. Mainly Angel. Getting to know her better. I know she said 'No strings..', but, a guy can dream. lol

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I missed the actual update, that's new. :D Oh well, I like the game.

I hope the MC isn't gonna get caught by someone every time something naughty happens.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I missed the actual update, that's new. :D Oh well, I like the game.

I hope the MC isn't gonna get caught by someone every time something naughty happens.
Given the comedic tone of this anyway, that could be a funny running gag heh. Long as people know that's probably going to happen then the fun would be from trying to figure out from who and how.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I forgot how the MC is a blank slate, never saying or thinking anything, which is a shame.

I don't think we needed to see the whole walking to the subway and from the subway to the school, they're just extra work for you that no-one is going to pay any attention to.

Reactions: Mwanted

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 841394

Her body looks hot, but her face seems deformed, I don't know if it is because the head angle but you did a good work with this girl CarbonBlue!

EDIT: After playing the update she looks like Maeve acting, bad vibes.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes