4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Apparently it must be some curse, because the developers of most of the visual novels that are among my favorites are among the slowest on F95zone.
Unleashed, Heavy Five, Offcuts, Vinland...
But unfortunately I can't bitch about slow development too much, because I'm also a very slow developer, only much less famous than the developers of these VNs. :D
I will have to switch to my alt account.
The rules prohibit the use of alt accounts to rate my own game, but they do not prohibit the use of alt accounts to bitch about the slow development of any other game. :cool:
True story:
Months ago, one more modest dev went to MilfyCity's thread and was very critical of the dev's attitude and gimmicks. He expressed his point of view bluntly but in an absolutely polite way.
Another very very very very very very very very very very very very very well-known dev stepped in to give him a lecture about how disrespectful it was of him to criticize a fellow dev, especially using his dev account. He literally told him to get an alt account if he ever wanted to comment on another fellow dev's work or attitudes.
Of course he's still there, no punishment or anything, still providing massages and yoga sessions aplenty for his adoring fans.

I dunno about some of you guys, but I personally find the girl on the train to be pretty damn hot.
View attachment 841394
She's the "thiccest" girl, and, btw, she's not new. You first saw her on the train with Angel in Ep 3. You've seen all the girls that you can have a sexual encounter with: 4 main girls and 3 side plots - though it's possible there'll be a very minor quickie with another girl several updates in the future. I think each of the side chicks will be interesting if you give them a chance.

And if it's not clear by now despite me saying it since day one: this is not a skip-and-fap game. Some updates may have no sex at all. That said, I'm not gonna string things along indefinitely or anything like that, but in Unleashed the sex serves the story, not the other way around.
She's thicc, sexy and sensual as hell. The first time we saw her on the train I had the impression that she was more or less a MILF, but she seems much younger than I first thought :unsure:

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe I am wrong but I thought she had only sold 2 houses so getting drunk twice isn't an alcoholic.
Angel made a breakfast called "sold a house breakfast" for hangovers. Also lots of warnings from the sisters regarding how their mother gets when she sells a house.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Apparently it must be some curse, because the developers of most of the visual novels that are among my favorites are among the slowest on F95zone.
Unleashed, Heavy Five, Offcuts, Vinland...
But unfortunately I can't bitch about slow development too much, because I'm also a very slow developer, only much less famous than the developers of these VNs. :D
I will have to switch to my alt account.
The rules prohibit the use of alt accounts to rate my own game, but they do not prohibit the use of alt accounts to bitch about the slow development of any other game. :cool:
*hates how slow she is too if that helps?*

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Love the models in this game. I just hope their will be a bit more attachment from the girls as the game goes on. I swear this game had a harem tag.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I dunno about some of you guys, but I personally find the girl on the train to be pretty damn hot.
View attachment 841394
She's the "thiccest" girl, and, btw, she's not new. You first saw her on the train with Angel in Ep 3. You've seen all the girls that you can have a sexual encounter with: 4 main girls and 3 side plots - though it's possible there'll be a very minor quickie with another girl several updates in the future. I think each of the side chicks will be interesting if you give them a chance.

And if it's not clear by now despite me saying it since day one: this is not a skip-and-fap game. Some updates may have no sex at all. That said, I'm not gonna string things along indefinitely or anything like that, but in Unleashed the sex serves the story, not the other way around.
She's the best looking girl in the game, imo. Although it's a close race between her, Angel, and Maeve.

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Running latest update (Version 5.1), with or without walkthrough mod:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6143, in script
e "Hey this seat isn't taken is it? Thanks!"
Exception: Sayer 'e' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\$user\Games\Unleashed\unleashed-0.5v1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\$user\Games\Unleashed\unleashed-0.5v1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
unleashed 0.5v1
Sat Oct 03 03:30:36 2020
```

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

```

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\$user\Games\Unleashed\unleashed-0.5v1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\$user\Games\Unleashed\unleashed-0.5v1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
unleashed 0.5v1
Sat Oct 03 03:30:36 2020
```
In the other Mod (audio/cheating) I think this issue is fixed

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
one of my favorite games. Uncomplicated but very addictive story, with cute characters (Shannon is super nice). A really nice game to play. I recommend it to everyone

Dec 29, 2018
The only character keeping me interested in the game is Olivia.

Angel and Shannon can both fuck all the way off. The whole "It's just a prank bro" mentality combined with the "I'm pretty, so I can do whatever I want" entitlement makes them unbearably annoying. Having a crush on someone doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want to them.

Can you imagine how players would react if Ethan walked up to Maeve and told her that he had compromising photos of her that would cause a lot of trouble for her and someone she cares about, so she should totally have sex with him because he is such a nice guy for not using those photos to blackmail her into having sex with him? Do you think they'd say that it's okay because he likes her? I bet they'd say he's a total creep. Especially if the game also had him lick her face as he told her to reconsider after she rejects his proposal.

The fact that we aren't allowed to prank Shannon in return creates an unbalanced dynamic that makes it look like she can't handle what she dishes out, and it also makes the main character look like a lifeless punching bag. It's not a good look for either of them. Her latest prank was too much because the main character hasn't played a single prank on her ever. This isn't some friendly prank war that has been escalating to new heights, so there's no reason for her to think that it's okay to publicly embarrass him on his first day of school in a brand new town. I'm just tired of her bullshit now.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018

```

While running game code:
Sorry about that. I'll update the OP with this patch later today. Until then, you can download this file: make sure it's named script.rpy when you download it (I think the forum adds numbers to files when you download them?) and put it in your Unleashed/game folder, replacing the old script.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes