4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
not to mention she considered the fact that you got hard as getting back at her... or at least that's how i interpreted it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I normally go for the redheads, but I like Angel and Maeve the best. I want nothing to do with Shannon.
o_Oo_Oo_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only character keeping me interested in the game is Olivia.

Angel and Shannon can both fuck all the way off. The whole "It's just a prank bro" mentality combined with the "I'm pretty, so I can do whatever I want" entitlement makes them unbearably annoying. Having a crush on someone doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want to them.
No, seriously man...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Sorry about that. I'll update the OP with this patch later today. Until then, you can download this file: make sure it's named script.rpy when you download it (I think the forum adds numbers to files when you download them?) and put it in your Unleashed/game folder, replacing the old script.
Hey Carbonblue... Etham if you had it defined below, look:
Line 1385:

$ Guy = Character("Guy")

scene ep2_111
Guy "Hey man, I saw you with Maeve Kelly."
Guy "I've never seen her talk to anyone like that. What's your secret?"

scene ep2_112
Guy "Oh hi Maeve! It's good to see you again!"

$ e = Character("Ethan")

scene ep2_113
m "Hi, Ethan."
e "I was just talking with your friend here..."

;)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hey Carbonblue... Etham if you had it defined below, look:
Line 1385:

$ Guy = Character("Guy")

scene ep2_111
Guy "Hey man, I saw you with Maeve Kelly."
Guy "I've never seen her talk to anyone like that. What's your secret?"

scene ep2_112
Guy "Oh hi Maeve! It's good to see you again!"

$ e = Character("Ethan")

scene ep2_113
m "Hi, Ethan."
e "I was just talking with your friend here..."

;)
The problem was back in Ep 2 where some faulty coding allowed people to miss that $ e = ethan. The fix for it, which I don't know why I didn't do earlier, is to use "define", which doesn't ever get skipped. So if people don't wanna download a file they can just go into the script.rpy file and add "define e = Character("Ethan", color="#06802e", who_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (1, "#000000") ])" on a new line and that'll fix it for good.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
CarbonBlue.... I translate several games, most of the creators define the characters at the beginning of the scripts:
'define x = Character("X")'

but everyone is free to do as they please...hehe
;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
CarbonBlue.... I translate several games, most of the creators define the characters at the beginning of the scripts:
'define x = Character("X")'

but everyone is free to do as they please...hehe
;)
That usually helps. However, when the same character is being used as another name at the start, ie. 'Guy' or '???' it could pose a problem later.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry about that. I'll update the OP with this patch later today. Until then, you can download this file: make sure it's named script.rpy when you download it (I think the forum adds numbers to files when you download them?) and put it in your Unleashed/game folder, replacing the old script.
Thanks, Carbon. And thanks for responding so quickly.

Nov 18, 2018
Technically, the MC hasn't said a word since the game began. At least nothing shows up in the dialog box being attributed to him.

The MC speaks through the actions we select. We're given a choice of something to say, or something to do, and it's obvious that the MC must have actually said something in order to execute that choice. We just don't get to hear (see) it directly. We don't know if he grunts or waxes eloquently in Shakespearean couplets, but he somehow does manage to get the point across to the other characters.

I agree that it's different from normal game mechanics, but then a lot of Unleashed is different. That's what makes it intriguing.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes