4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lol THAT was FIVE chapters?
This felt like every page one would turn in a book is an entirely NEW chapter.
I am still wondering though why the title of this VN was chosen as such.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have replayed through, and at this point my favorite girls and hopefully become love interests are in this order:
Olivia
Angel
Maeve
Shannon-unless train girl comes along, or any other MILF types in which case she goes down a few notches.. Heck I would wreck Angel's mom's bed before Shannon, though her knife scene did endear her to me. If she were to adopt a bit more edge similar to Angel then perhaps I could move her up.
Maeve seems perfectly aligned to be a main love interest, and is very interesting in terms of her presentation so far. Angel is the classic bad girl from a bad family, and the desire to rescue her is high. Olivia is without a doubt my personal type, and will be the one that if I had to choose an end game at this point in time, and could only have one girl, she would be it. Actually that is what my order represents, again, unless train girl or some MILF or other college girls come along to bump down Shannon. Unlikely the top 3 will change for me!

Reactions: CarbonBlue
Nov 18, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their opinion ... no matter how wrong :)

Seriously, I can see why Shannon may rub people the wrong way, but it's exactly those traits that make her perfect for me.

And no matter how much my heart completely belongs to my red-tressed goddess ... I will not turn down Olivia, Maeve, or Angel (in no particular order) when the appropriate time(*) arrives.

*Angel: While in her mother's house**, with specific instructions not to do so, is not an appropriate time.***
*Oliva: While she's drunk** is not an appropriate time.
** Does not mean I didn't do the bad thing first in order to enjoy the scenes.
*** Plus I couldn't make Shannon sad.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
If a hot older woman uses you to sell a house, it is an objective fact that it is perfectly appropriate to accept a drunken blowjob from her as a reward.
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ... let me think on that one.......HELL YEAH.... I mean yes it is acceptable to receive it...

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think Arigon just became Carbon's favorite commenter :ROFLMAO: That's okay, all the girls are great and deserve some love. But Shannon is love, Shannon is life. This is the way.

Lol!
I think Shannon looks to be a certain fun level of trouble. But she is spoiled, and a brat. Maybe if she is the sub in some BDSM action she could grow on me..... Otherwise my very subjective opinion stands!
Cheers

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Angel needs someone to look out for and after her (as well as sex). Lets face it the MC will probably end up screwing everything anyway.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
-The game is not contained to the game. The code is part of the game. This forum is part of the game. In each area there is misleading information.
-I will lie to you.
If a hot older woman uses you to sell a house, it is an objective fact that it is perfectly appropriate to accept a drunken blowjob from her as a reward.
No thanks, I'm not buying that one. I prefer to be a wary gentleman this time :sneaky:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No thanks, I'm not buying that one. I prefer to be a wary gentleman this time :sneaky:
I WANT Olivia to use me any way she wants. She is by far the babe for me in this one, with dirty little Angel and mysterious Maeve making up all the harem I need at this point....
Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel like I should probably re-post this. Pay special attention to the last two statements.

Shit's gonna get weirder.
I might have an update where the MC appears in only a couple of renders.
There will be payoffs.
CB, I love the girls/renders and up until this update I'd enjoyed the "game" but so far this has been more of a kinetic novel because the player's decisions haven't mattered as of yet (it really pissed me off that there was no point in avoiding the blowjob from Olivia if Angel is going to blackmail the MC regardless).

I hope the payoffs come sooner than later as right now the points don't seem to matter, the player doesn't have any impact, and the story is devoid of much of a plot beyond the "meta" cleverness. TBH I understand you are trying to make a "twist" on a typical VN but some part of me would rather have a MC who isn't as bland as white bread because I really want to feel invested when something actually happens.

Shannon is best girl, no doubt.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I hope the payoffs come sooner than later as right now the points don't seem to matter, the player doesn't have any impact, and the story is devoid of much of a plot beyond the "meta" cleverness.
I've told people from the beginning to not worry about the points. There are and there will be differences based on some points. Some points are there just to screw with people. If I had my way I'd keep the "walkthroughs" off the original post, because they're simply going to confuse and frustrate people. If you're worried about the points you are playing this game wrong.

The player will have an impact and will have a lot more choices coming up. But it's going to be a while before the MC really comes out of his shell.

The story is indeed devoid of much of a plot. It's a slice of life VN. It's about the characters and the relationships you build with them.

TBH I understand you are trying to make a "twist" on a typical VN but some part of me would rather have a MC who isn't as bland as white bread because I really want to feel invested when something actually happens.
First, white bread can be fucking delicious. Second, your MC will come out of his shell at some point. There will be payoffs. But the buildup might be a bit frustrating for the impatient. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've told people from the beginning to not worry about the points. There are and there will be differences based on some points. Some points are there just to screw with people. If I had my way I'd keep the "walkthroughs" off the original post, because they're simply going to confuse and frustrate people. If you're worried about the points you are playing this game wrong.

The player will have an impact and will have a lot more choices coming up. But it's going to be a while before the MC really comes out of his shell.

The story is indeed devoid of much of a plot. It's a slice of life VN. It's about the characters and the relationships you build with them.

First, white bread can be fucking delicious. Second, your MC will come out of his shell at some point. There will be payoffs. But the buildup might be a bit frustrating for the impatient. :)
Eh, I just really like your characters and I really like making choices that matter. It's why I owned over 40 Choose your own adventure books as a kid, loved Bioware games, and am excited to play Cyberpunk 2077. Right now Unleashed feels like we are still in the prologue/build up phase and I admit that I am impatient to see what happens next.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, I just really like your characters and I really like making choices that matter. It's why I owned over 40 Choose your own adventure books as a kid, loved Bioware games, and am excited to play Cyberpunk 2077. Right now Unleashed feels like we are still in the prologue/build up phase and I admit that I am impatient to see what happens next.
Agreed...also with the books heh.

I do like this one though as well for being different to the norm, not just the characters etc.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed...also with the books heh.

I do like this one though as well for being different to the norm, not just the characters etc.
Yeah, I keep coming back because I love the characters, the attitude, etc. Just stuck in a "what happens next?" feeling and have been for awhile.

Also was upset that my decision to turn Olivia down meant absolutely nothing and Angel then decides to blackmail the MC with that information.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I keep coming back because I love the characters, the attitude, etc. Just stuck in a "what happens next?" feeling and have been for awhile.

Also was upset that my decision to turn Olivia down meant absolutely nothing and Angel then decides to blackmail the MC with that information.
Yeah I think that decision may actually affect something more with Olivia than anyone else. We know she did/didn't..she might...but to be fair..as far as Angel is concerned...it did 'look' pretty dubious hehe.

But hey...not that I mind being blackmailed by her...I'd happily go along with whatever sexual favours she wanted regardless lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I think that decision may actually affect something more with Olivia than anyone else. We know she did/didn't..she might...but to be fair..as far as Angel is concerned...it did 'look' pretty dubious hehe.

But hey...not that I mind being blackmailed by her...I'd happily go along with whatever sexual favours she wanted regardless lol.
And I won't do anything sexual with someone who coerces me. It made Angel go from my second favorite character (after Shannon of course) to my least favorite character (after the old black lady who bought the house). If there were to be a reenactment of a certain fire from a certain game I would have an easy choice to make right now. Just a trigger for me.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes