4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I kinda hope we can guilt trip Maeve in to some sexy situations and build from there I also want to make Samantha jealous possibly using Angel.

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
I don't use jpegs.
Fuck off with your talk about money.
Last week I said I had about 100 renders to do. The update is going to be longer than 100 renders.
People talking about money are usually the ones looking for free games. They'll claim they used to contribute but yeah, there it is.

It will be out when it comes out and it will be awesome when it does ... and likely too short ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't use jpegs.
Fuck off with your talk about money.
Last week I said I had about 100 renders to do. The update is going to be longer than 100 renders.
Money talks are cool though :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, the ones talking about milking devs are the ones not paying any money for any game.
I believe anyone, whether a patron or not, should be able to criticize any dev in they so want. E.g. I give ICSTOR shit any time I want and I have never given that lazy conman a single euro in my life.
The problem here is CB isn't milking anyone. He's upfront, he has constant communication and he's by no means pocketing the same amount of money as some other devs.

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
I'm really loving this game, I'm not a big fan of these kinds of games but here I am, last time I was so engaged with a game like this was with Ethan's Legacy. Good work CB, looking forward to the next update, you fucking rock man!!

Reactions: Andrew Rider

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Lets hope there will be a delay of cyber punk up to 2022 ;)

...or better yet, 2077... (forcing a rename to Cyberpunk 2134)

okay, okay, that's blasphemy, I know! (but at least my grand-kids will get to enjoy Unleashed v.11.9)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes