4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you. I'm not sure that if you asked this as a technical question or otherwise. But there is no simple answer for your question.
From a technical perspective. I know nothing about how "digital" art is created! Do you work with a tablet and stylus or all done with a mouse? Or am I way off!? :)

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
From a technical perspective. I know nothing about how "digital" art is created! Do you work with a tablet and stylus or all done with a mouse? Or am I way off!? :)
Most of the developers use the program called DAZ Studio. They create new characters unique to them by modifying ready-made models. What I do is nothing different from theirs. The only difficulty for me is figuring out which model the current character was created using. If the developer has made major physical changes(morphs) to the character or used a different textures, this makes my job very difficult. In this case, it is necessary to analyze the character and find its main model and skin on various source sites, which is something I experience quite often. Over time, this gets easier as your eyes get used to the models, and you can quickly find where the model you're looking for might be. If you are really wondering this process, you can check out YouTube videos related DAZ Studio.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Most of the developers use the program called DAZ Studio. They create new characters unique to them by modifying ready-made models. What I do is nothing different from theirs. The only difficulty for me is figuring out which model the current character was created using. If the developer has made major physical changes(morphs) to the character or used a different textures, this makes my job very difficult. In this case, it is necessary to analyze the character and find its main model and skin on various source sites, which is something I experience quite often. Over time, this gets easier as your eyes get used to the models, and you can quickly find where the model you're looking for might be. If you are really wondering this process, you can check out YouTube videos related DAZ Studio.
Thanks - that's really helpful - I'll look DAZ Studio up. I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I do admire and respect those that do.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Do a search on his userid for this forum and all you can see is gripes about developers not providing content. It's what he does.
Hey, you're welcome to look at all of my posts and not cherry-pick the stuff you dislike, buddy.

Boy you're keeping awfully close tabs on a game you rated 2 stars.
I just hope to see improvement, that's all. Snark doesn't improve a game nor schedules.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just discovered this! Love Angel. She kinda reminds me of Harley Quinn... not sure if that's intentional or not lol
She's mostly based on Jeanette from Vampire The Masquerade, who would also likely remind you of Harley Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
And Shirleen?
Shirleen has 2 major points of inspiration:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is kind of the base. I wanted to create a similar situation, but add several layers of complexity and playing off of the stereotypes - which you'll see within the next few updates.

The second inspiration for Shirleen is something I've talked about before: the subreddit "Trashy Boners". I want sex with Shirleen to be like eating an entire pantry full of junk food: it'll be spectacular while it's happening, but you're going to feel horrible about it afterward.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes