4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Those are amazing work Mr Vargas!!

I think you need to do one of Angel in the cheerleader outfit. For research purposes, of course. Ahem. Seriously though, I don't think I have seen anything in a VN as sexy as the Angel cheerleader renders.

*awaits to be proved wrong*

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
UOlivia_01a_Dvargas.jpg

Very nice, Mr. Vargas! If you can do same with Shirleen you are my all-time-hero :love:
An interesting choice. I'm sorry if this will upset you but I'll create artworks for only main cast right now.

I think you need to do one of Angel in the cheerleader outfit. For research purposes, of course. Ahem. Seriously though, I don't think I have seen anything in a VN as sexy as the Angel cheerleader renders.
Angel will be the next one. But she won't be wearing cheerleader outfit. The thing is; these are parts of my special portrait series. Yes, I'm creating portraits for my favorite games and I want to present the characters as they are. I even creating their own environments for that matter. For example I created Maeve's room from the scratch.

Not to promise, but maybe in the future you may see Angel wearing a cheerleader outfit. ;)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 892660

An interesting choice. I'm sorry if this will upset you but I'll create artworks for only main cast right now.

Angel will be the next one. But she won't be wearing cheerleader outfit. The thing is; these are parts of my special portrait series. Yes, I'm creating portraits for my favorite games and I want to present the characters as they are. I even creating their own environments for that matter. For example I created Maeve's room from the scratch.

Not to promise, but maybe in the future you may see Angel wearing a cheerleader outfit. ;)
Are you are a relative of the late-great erotic artist Alberto Vargas (of Esquire and Playboy fame). Or is your username just a tribute. Either way, your fine work certainly does not dishonor his name.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Are you are a relative of the late-great erotic artist Alberto Vargas (of Esquire and Playboy fame). Or is your username just a tribute. Either way, your fine work certainly does not dishonor his name.
Haha, no. It's just my internet username. It's actually Davion Vargas. I created this name for a game character for a long time ago. But thank you for your nice words.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haha, no. It's just my internet username. It's actually Davion Vargas. I created this name for a game character for a long time ago. But thank you for your nice words.
Well, Vargas is a common enough name. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence. Regardless, your work is exceptional.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
Am i up to date with the information that there are two releases one last week and one next month?

erkper

May 16, 2018

Angel actually does wear a cheerleader outfit in one scene in-game.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes