4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
You obviously haven't chosen different options then, I know there are "Joke" errors but there are a LOT of real errors that make you have to start the game over again.
I assume you're not playing the compressed or web versions, because those are not official. You should not be running into frequent errors. There is the "sayer e is not defined" bug which is fixed in a patch available in the original post - and that only happens if you load an old save. It doesn't happen if you start a new game. Other than that, if you'd be kind enough to provide a screenshot of your errors I'd be happy to take a look.

Reactions: Ghostly

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
I assume you're not playing the compressed or web versions, because those are not official. You should not be running into frequent errors. There is the "sayer e is not defined" bug which is fixed in a patch available in the original post - and that only happens if you load an old save. It doesn't happen if you start a new game. Other than that, if you'd be kind enough to provide a screenshot of your errors I'd be happy to take a look.
No I never bother with the compressed versions but the bugs are on the actual Windows version. I ran into half a dozen & I know the joke ones as they only have the OK option, the ones with the rollback option (that doesn't work) are more frequent & caused me to either have to restart or choose a different option, but Its okay I gave up on the game anyway

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
No I never bother with the compressed versions but the bugs are on the actual Windows version. I ran into half a dozen & I know the joke ones as they only have the OK option, the ones with the rollback option (that doesn't work) are more frequent & caused me to either have to restart or choose a different option, but Its okay I gave up on the game anyway
There are literally thousands of people who have played this game and you're the only one reporting these bugs, so in order to make sure other players don't suffer as you did I'd like to again ask you to post a screenshot of the error(s), especially where you start to have the error, and I can probably provide a really quick patch. Thanks!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Open the game folder and paste the content of the traceback.txt file into a code block at the very least.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Well, Steviehg84, you've been pretty active on this forum since the requests for a screenshot of these bugs or the traceback file and it seems you're not going to provide them. That's too bad, because these things are usually an easy fix.

But I'm going to be honest here - I don't believe you found all these bugs you said you found. You might have found a couple and then you exaggerated or maybe you altered your game somehow. But it doesn't make sense that you're the only one finding all these bugs.

I want you to know that I had nothing to do with removing your 1-star review. But in clicking on your profile I saw that your last 14 game ratings, including mine, have all been 1 or 2-star. Some games on here aren't great, sure. But as a developer I would ask that you consider that we put a ton of work, time, and money into these games, and most developers don't see that investment returned. Any developer can expect the occasional crappy review, of course, but you seem to enjoy shitting on the work of an awful lot of people.

Us developers tend to be narcissists who love reading our reviews and criticisms and trying to figure out what we can do better. If someone has a problem with my game I'll bend over backwards trying to fix it. But if someone just wants to shit on it, then that person goes straight into the ignore pile. I would encourage you to try a more positive approach to your criticism if you truly want to help improve the games on this site.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
CarbonBlue Some people just like to see the world burn. I wouldn't worry about the trolls - you have enough positive and constructive feedback that people like Steviehg84 can just be ignored.
Those of us who have played this game from the beginning know better, but if someone doesn't counter that guy's posts, some newcomers will come here and think it's a buggy game and not even try it. Those accusations needed a thorough debunking. What better person to provide that than this developer. Only he has the ability to read the countless reviews and comments that have been provided to him. Only he knew that the poster was the ONLY person who had such widespread problems.

Another reason for him to rebut is that there are those joke bugs in the game that tend to confuse new players.

Ordinarily I would counsel against responding to such trolls at all. I believe, though, that this was a special case that required rebuttal, which only the developer could provide.

Jan 10, 2020
hi all, so i get that the MC is NOT related to the mom or daughters in ANY way; that much is painfully obvious, BUT...

please tell me there are at least a few scenes with some combo of the mom n daughters going down on each other :unsure: :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes