4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, so I just picked this game up today, and I have a HUGE problem with it. Like, I don't think I can keep playing, and I'm actually pretty angry at CarbonBlue about this.

The ladies are hot, the personalities are great, the humor is enjoyable, I'm quite ... ah ... "enjoying" myself.

Then I notice the static, and my ARG-sense starts tingling. Next thing I know I'm elbow-deep in the code with a Morse translator open in one tab and a steganography tool in another, I have the most confused boner ever, and I'm not sure if I want the next update so I can see more of Shannon or so I can find more hidden messages.

(Great stuff,CarbonBlue !)

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
"...]Of course I wanted to get 2 updates out before it(CP2077) was finished. Instead, I'm going to try to get the second update out by the end of the year. It's going to be a relatively short update, and it's nearly all written, so I expect it to go fast.

I'll let you know when the next update is coming as soon as I know. Until then, thank you all again for your support! And for all of you Americans, have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow![..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Do I understand it right, that there will be one update at the end of december, or will be there an update soon and a second very short one end of december?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Do I understand it right, that there will be one update at the end of december, or will be there an update soon and a second very short one end of december?
I would assume the small october update would be the "first", another small "second" at the end of december and the "third" of the planned oct/nov releases TBA..

But hopefully I'm wrong and the "third" is the one planned before the end of the year..
Congrats on the new superrig though, enjoy CB.

Nov 18, 2018
My understanding (which can easily be wrong) from CB's post in October is that the plan was to get a smallish update in October, another one (current ETA "soon") in November, and third smallish update by the end of December.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes