4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Here's the latest Patreon post from CarbonBlue:

View attachment 1009649

Took a short break between renders to do a quick lighting test. I dig it, but I'm not sure if I really like the lighting or whether I just like that she's pretty much naked. Why not both?

One could eat breakfast off that. :p
Thanks! It might be a dark picture but it definitely brightened my day!

Reactions: Walter Victor

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Here's the latest Patreon post from CarbonBlue:

View attachment 1009649

Took a short break between renders to do a quick lighting test. I dig it, but I'm not sure if I really like the lighting or whether I just like that she's pretty much naked. Why not both?

One could eat breakfast off that. :p
What you mean eat breakfast off it! That is Breakfast...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
ep5_800.png

Hello Patrons and Public alike!

For those of you who don't know, I try to do a public update every once in a while to give non-patrons a chance to stay caught up. Unfortunately, because of Patreon's rules, I am never able to post suggestive renders to the public - those can only be shown to the people who pay. So for those of you unable to pay, please know that I empathize with you and would love to show you more things, but I am restricted in what I can do.

That's not to say that this render is not suggestive! I'm sure several thoughts come to mind when you see this render. I was debating whether or not to show it in a preview at all, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. I am not saying whether this will be utilized in this update or not, mind you! :)

Progress is coming along well and while I can't guarantee yet exactly when the next update will be out, I can say it will be February for sure. It's still all a matter of posing the scenes and getting them rendered out. I don't expect all that much work in post processing, though I do expect to have some coding issues, considering I'm awful at coding.

But it's going to be soon™!

As always, thank you all for your support! Stay tuned this upcoming month for some special Valentine's Day renders!

-CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1012278

Hello Patrons and Public alike!

For those of you who don't know, I try to do a public update every once in a while to give non-patrons a chance to stay caught up. Unfortunately, because of Patreon's rules, I am never able to post suggestive renders to the public - those can only be shown to the people who pay. So for those of you unable to pay, please know that I empathize with you and would love to show you more things, but I am restricted in what I can do.

That's not to say that this render is not suggestive! I'm sure several thoughts come to mind when you see this render. I was debating whether or not to show it in a preview at all, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. I am not saying whether this will be utilized in this update or not, mind you! :)

Progress is coming along well and while I can't guarantee yet exactly when the next update will be out, I can say it will be February for sure. It's still all a matter of posing the scenes and getting them rendered out. I don't expect all that much work in post processing, though I do expect to have some coding issues, considering I'm awful at coding.

But it's going to be soon™!

As always, thank you all for your support! Stay tuned this upcoming month for some special Valentine's Day renders!

-CarbonBlue
One could kill breakfast with that! :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: D Dog

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
I'm getting an error, File "courage/script.rpy", line 118, in script call screen. File "renpy/common/courage.rpy", line 348m in execute_call_courage. file "courage.rpy" is missing. I thought it was the mod I installed but even after deleting the mod and doing a fresh install of the bare game I'm getting the same error.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm getting an error, File "courage/script.rpy", line 118, in script call screen. File "renpy/common/courage.rpy", line 348m in execute_call_courage. file "courage.rpy" is missing. I thought it was the mod I installed but even after deleting the mod and doing a fresh install of the bare game I'm getting the same error.
Read the "error" message again carefully ;)

Nov 18, 2018
I know it "looks" like a standard error message. But read it carefully. Is it really a standard error message? What happens if you just click "okay"?

This game is a little different than your normal "find-em, fuck-em" game.

The characters will lie to you. The game itself will lie to you. Even CarbonBlue will lie to you. Especially CB.

Remember the story of the door with the two guards ... one that always lies, the other always tells the truth? CB is both guards.

Its going to be a wild ride.

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Welp, it did not fix my problem lol, I'm getting new ones now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is this a standard issue that only happens at the very beginning of the game ?

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Yeah there are a couple bugs earlier in the game that I am still working on fixing. I apologize for the errors and hope to have them fixed within the next update or two. If you hit OK you should be able to skip by the error with no further problems. The "sayer" bug had to do with people loading old saves - since you started a new game you won't run into that one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Welp, it did not fix my problem lol, I'm getting new ones now.

Don't feel too bad. It happens to everyone who tries that.

Nov 18, 2018
Names are important. Names define and constrain. Never underestimate the power of a name. Never take a name for granted. Never piss off a werewolf that controls the universe. Never post to this thread after drinking a glass of peppermint schnapps. Salud!

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Joker to Harley Quinn: «If you have to explain a joke then it isn't a joke!»
CarbonBlue: «I can prove the contrary.»

Anyway the "courage.rpy" file is missing because your main character lacks of courage. Waiting for a proper bug-fix, I suggest you to increase the main character's courage restarting the game and open that damned door!
:p

Last edited:

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Yeah there are a couple bugs earlier in the game that I am still working on fixing. I apologize for the errors and hope to have them fixed within the next update or two. If you hit OK you should be able to skip by the error with no further problems. The "sayer" bug had to do with people loading old saves - since you started a new game you won't run into that one.
Thanks for replying! I did kept playing all the way through, man I have to say I love the writing in this game, Shannon's comedy is right up my alley. Wish you the best of luck with this VN hopefully it continues to grow for a while.

Reactions: CarbonBlue
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes