4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
One thing I absolutely love about this game is the MC doesn't talk your ear off or constantly overthinking everything. In fact he barely say a world since the beginning of the game unless asked. I played a lot of games here and most of them have unnecessary dialogue about MC inner thought. This game remind me of some classic RPG games where NPC do all the talking and the MC just nod and barely say a word.
Take this scene for example. If it was other games the MC will wake up and we get spam with useless inner thought dialogue like: What time is it? What happened last night was crazy. Wait, What she is doing here?...etc. But in this game. Nothing, that why I love it. Just let us players do the thinking. Don't need for those useless dialogue.
screenshot0008.jpg

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm such a Shannon simp that I save before each choice so I can reload incase I picked an option that upset her. *sigh*
You might want to keep in mind that some things need to be upset in order to change... :)
Just let us players do the thinking. Don't need for those useless dialogue.
Thank you! I very much appreciate that, especially considering I've gotten dinged in some reviews because people don't like it. The MC will talk more in some situations, but I really like the challenge of showing the story rather than telling the story.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You might want to keep in mind that some things need to be upset in order to change... :)

Thank you! I very much appreciate that, especially considering I've gotten dinged in some reviews because people don't like it. The MC will talk more in some situations, but I really like the challenge of showing the story rather than telling the story.
FINALLY!!!
A dev the remembers a golden rule that most directors (especially of late Star Trek series ^^' ) forgot: show, don't tell!

Godspeed sir!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes