4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is false. Before Unleashed I hadn't written a line of code. So I apologize for any errors you find, and I assure you I will be fixing them as soon as soon as I am capable. I understand you have a choice in VNs and I thank you for choosing Unleashed.
Well, you've been pulling something. I hope it's just my leg. :ROFLMAO: I'd just as soon you stay away from anything else down there. :eek:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not pulling anything. I said not long ago that I'll be completely honest with people. For example, I rendered a quickie animation to check my GPU and no one should click on this spoiler under any circumstances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to admit that sometimes you are completely honest!

Now I'll be gone for a while, while I recover from sticking a hot poker in my eyes!

Reactions: Kira2017

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Soon™.

Soon is a CarbonBlue's trademark, no copyright infringement intended.

Last edited:

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
This is false. Before Unleashed I hadn't written a line of code. So I apologize for any errors you find, and I assure you I will be fixing them as soon as soon as I am capable. I understand you have a choice in VNs and I thank you for choosing Unleashed.
People are conditioned to play VN's the same way, because nearly all VN's play the same. Unleashed is different. There is something else going on here, and, if you are interested, it is up to you to figure out. You should know some basic truths first:
-The game is not contained to the game. The code is part of the game. This forum is part of the game. In each area there is misleading information.
-The girls in this game will lie to you.
-I will lie to you.
-There may be some confusing aspects about the game. Everything will eventually make sense.
Teach me Sensei :) I will DM you later for more recommendation if that's ok with you
Lol. I'm happy to share my recs list if you are interested. My tastes are fairly vanilla: so keep that in mind.

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
Lol. I'm happy to share my recs list if you are interested. My tastes are fairly vanilla: so keep that in mind.
OMG I just send you a PM, without realizing that you already replied on this thread. Thank you big time, I'll definitely dive in to your recommendations. You rock man!

Reactions: gcjellyfish

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
My New Year's resolution was to no longer make release predictions, but that doesn't mean I can't say when it won't come out.

My apologies, but it almost definitely won't be out this week. My mother will be getting surgery on Wednesday - it's nothing major but she might have to spend the night - and that's going to tie up my week, driving her to get her lab work, her covid test, etc, etc.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Take your time Carbon, this is one of the best games on this site, there is no rush bro.
Thank you Carbon for this game, for people saying it's too short remember version 0.3 had a size of 483 mb and now version 0.4 is 643 mb, pretty big update if you ask me. This vn feels so diferent and fresh, it's not about sex, this game makes you think, makes you investigate the dialogs, so please Carbon keep doing the game without listen to the haters (they are few anyway).
This game is shit.
You ok? :)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes