4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I spent all that time making a sex scene with an incredibly hot goth chick where I had to render it 3 times and change the color of the paint on the walls in a third of the renders in order to get the lightning effect just right, and you want to throw that all away because Shannon frowned and then hugged you?!

You, sirs, are NOT proper perverts.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I spent all that time making a sex scene with an incredibly hot goth chick where I had to render it 3 times and change the color of the paint on the walls in a third of the renders in order to get the lightning effect just right, and you want to throw that all away because Shannon frowned and then hugged you?!

You, sirs, are NOT proper perverts.
Have you seen Shannon's knife? HAVE YOU!?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
My opinion, but i think Shannon might be the most likable characters i've seen in one of this games. When the game is complete it will be a very difficult choice where to go for a Shannon only route or an Angel only route.

Of course a Shannon-Angel harem route would be an all timer :p

But Carbon-Blue doesn't strike me as much of a fan service guy :p

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
am I the only one not have sex with Angel? Well, to be honest I bang her the first time but after see how sad Shannon is after that I reload a save and reject her. It was worth it just for a hug from Shannon so I consider its my canon playthrough.
even before the Shannon implications entered my mind i couldn't do it, i know i'm in the minority but i will never be a fan of tattooed girls.

Nov 18, 2018
I did Angel in my first run through because I always have a man-whore run in which I boink anything the dev allows me to boink. After the dev puts that much work into it, I own them that much. But after seeing Shannon's reaction, my official run required me to turn her down. Just can't make Shannon unhappy. <sigh>

Same with the scene with Olivia. I accepted her advances with enthusiasm in my man-whore route, but in my official route, I had to turn her down because I, personally, can not take advantage of a woman under the influence.

I'm still unsure what I'm going to do when I get Maeve in bed and she shifts into wolf form.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes