4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Loved it. It doesn't quite come up to the level of The Witcher 3, but the city/world they created was just spectacular.
When they fix the crowd ai and driving in general,the game will be 20/10...for now there are too many cut pieces of the puzzle to fully enjoy the game(not to say it isnt a fantastic experience).Hope to christ we will have a chance to come in direct contact with the organization behind the whole Jefferson Peralez questline.They are owed one proper dismantling...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When they fix the crowd ai and driving in general,the game will be 20/10...for now there are too many cut pieces of the puzzle to fully enjoy the game(not to say it isnt a fantastic experience).Hope to christ we will have a chance to come in direct contact with the organization behind the whole Jefferson Peralez questline.They are owed one proper dismantling...
for a moment ive thought you were referring to unleashed :KEK:
please, feel free to discuss all cybers-related stuff in the off-topic part: https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, man, the bastard said it'd be out in mid-October! I mean, wtf! Then it didn't get released in mid-October and then he got a new video card that had some problems that nearly forced him to wipe his hard drive and then he played a bunch of Cyberpunk and now he just said it'd come out soon a couple posts above yours.

I say we hang the sonofabitch.
'Angin's too good fer the likes of 'im! I says we lets Shannon take care of 'im. :mad:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
No, man, the bastard said it'd be out in mid-October! I mean, wtf! Then it didn't get released in mid-October and then he got a new video card that had some problems that nearly forced him to wipe his hard drive and then he played a bunch of Cyberpunk and now he just said it'd come out soon a couple posts above yours.

I think we should call the axe-lady to speed up that bastard!

fr45

Dec 25, 2017

Nay, that would be too easy for him.
I say, it's Bobbitt time!

Nov 2, 2019
didnt the dev say part two would be released in November or something?
Actually, what the dev posted was...
...which was an unlikely autocorrect of dev's trademarked acronym S.O.O.N.™, which stands for Somethingth October...Or* Not.

* Yes, technically Xor would be more accurate than Or in this case, since A U \A = {} for all A. But soxn isn't a word, so it would be read as Ess Oh Eks En, which has four times as many syllables as soon, and therefore is much less efficient. You might be tempted to say "What's the big deal? It's only three more syllables." That is the kind of sloppy thinking that has resulted in world wide web being "abbreviated" as double you double you double you. Xor as dub dub dub, which sounds like someone put English voice actors on a completed anime, then different Japanese VAs, then another set of English VAs, which is ridiculous because three dubs would cost three times as much as one dub, and guess who would have to pay for the extra cost? That's right: the end consumer. Have you seen the prices for Sword Art Online? Do you want them to be even higher? Are you still reading this? Didn't you give up out of boredom a while ago? Are you under the impression that there are words of wisdom hidden in here somewhere? Are you wondering if I will switch back from interrogative to declarative sentences before I'm done? Do you understand my point? Did you say I left out what my point was? Fine. Here is the point, the words of wisdom for which you have been waiting: Only use acronyms that you can pronounce without spelling out, unless you want to pay even more outrageous prices for your anime than you already are. (If you don't think that follows logically from the rest of the paragraph, then you have been paying too much attention. Forget everything else from this paragraph, re-read the underlined sentence, and pretend that it makes sense. Thank you for your cooperation.)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Really liked it so far. The little addition/rewrite at the start improves Shannon's likability from the get go and makes for a more lighthearted overall tone.

Since people keep talking about the fake error screens: you can go through the entire game without getting a single one by playing a 'slightly pervy but overall kind' (i.e. generic) MC. I found the 'kindness too high' joke about letting Maeve have the last piece of pizza pretty good, too.

And it's a nice bit of meta-humour tying in with the more subtle variable jokes as well: your choice doesn't really matter, because it leads to the same outcome - except it does, because it changes stats/variables - exept it doesn't, since the dev stated stats won't really matter much :p - except, it does, since some of those stat changes are little jokes themselves ;)

Anyway, looking forward to more. Best of luck!
Well, I chose every option of kindness -1 and I took the last piece of pizza for myself ... same message oO I'm forced to give her the pizza. It's no bug, it's intended?

Nov 18, 2018
There is so much we still don't know. The game certainly does play with expectations. There are errors that aren't the same kind of errors you expect. The variable tracking seems to only be important at the tactical scale (small difference in scenes) rather than at the strategic scale. But is the MC really an avatar that we're controlling, or are we being railroaded by Maeve, who's the real MC pulling the strings behind the code?

I think it's best to just play the game in the manner you prefer. Be nice or lewd in whatever balance feels right. The only absolute inviolate rule is: Let the wookie win. Don't make Shannon cry.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just played it. Yeah, it's short at the moment. But quite entertaining. Not the best I've played (things like The DeLuca Family is clearly better), but much better than many games I tried. Let's see what will happens after another 10 updates :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
About that 'bug'. The bug is NOT a bug. It's CarbonBlue pulling our legs. It's all coded into the game.
This is false. Before Unleashed I hadn't written a line of code. So I apologize for any errors you find, and I assure you I will be fixing them as soon as soon as I am capable. I understand you have a choice in VNs and I thank you for choosing Unleashed.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes