4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Ok what the hell? Why this game so suddenly become one of my all time favorites even tho its too short?
The answer is;
Holly mother of god this shit is so brilliant!! The humor, the characters, story, everything with this is just perfect!
I honestly don't remember the last game i didn't skip any text. But this, my friends, doesn't bore you at all! This is how you tell a story without boring the player. Definitelly worth for 5 stars (10 if there was an option for that!).
Great job dev, i simply can't wait for the future updates!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I had to go back to the main page to remember just what this was all about it has been so long

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
didnt the dev say part two would be released in November or something?
No, man, the bastard said it'd be out in mid-October! I mean, wtf! Then it didn't get released in mid-October and then he got a new video card that had some problems that nearly forced him to wipe his hard drive and then he played a bunch of Cyberpunk and now he just said it'd come out soon a couple posts above yours.

I say we hang the sonofabitch.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
No, man, the bastard said it'd be out in mid-October! I mean, wtf! Then it didn't get released in mid-October and then he got a new video card that had some problems that nearly forced him to wipe his hard drive and then he played a bunch of Cyberpunk and now he just said it'd come out soon a couple posts above yours.

I say we hang the sonofabitch.
how was cyberpunk for you?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes