4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
No news on patreon or here. I thought the plan was a release of 5.2 early december and a small 5.3 at the end of december?
CB originally wrote on 27 November last:

0.5v1 is out. The plan is to do 0.5v2 and 0.5v3.
0.5v2 will be out soon™.
0.5v3 will be out by the end of the year, probably. This is the Oh Long Johnson update.

Then CB had issues with his newly-installed 3090 in early December, so no one knows yet how this effects his development/release plans (i.e. 'best laid plans of mice and men').

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
angel_christmas.png

Hello, Patrons and non-Patrons alike!

I'm sorry I've been MIA the past couple weeks. I intended to not get totally lost in Cyberpunk 2077, but damn if I didn't get totally lost in Cyberpunk 2077. What a gorgeous, amazing game. There's a lot of talk about bugs, and there are certainly glitches here and there, but it didn't detract much from the game.

I will say if you're playing on console, you might want to wait until they fix more stuff. If you're planning on getting an RTX video card, I would recommend waiting as well, because the RTX work is massive.
I finally beat the game yesterday. Which brings me to...

Unleashed!

I remember that game. And now that I've had a couple weeks off, I'm getting right back into things, all refreshed and ready to tear things up. I don't have an updated timeline for releases for you yet, but I'm going to get you some Christmas renders (I adore snow-bunny Angel) today and tonight, then come back from my Christmas vacation and get back to work.

Thank you all for your support and not hating me while I take a little break! I love you all and wish you all the best holiday season 2020 can provide you!

- CarbonBlue

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Whoever told you we do not hate you for playing away, we do and if we were married "playing away" would be grounds for divorce. Good job we are of a forgiving nature Hu.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When the times comes when the war between Shannonmancers and Maevelites starts, my heart will be broken into pieces without knowing which side to pick.
I don't get why I, as a Shannonmancer, should fight against the Maevelites. Quite the opposite: the more Maevelites, the better for me. I encourage everyone here to become infatuated with Maeve and join the Maevelite cult.

It's the other Shannomancers I should keep an eye on. Those fuckers don't respect anything. Should they dare to lay a finger on my beautiful Shannon, I'll be ready for action.

Nov 18, 2018
And with the turn of the year, the great millennium at last became 21 and finally able to legally drink. And all proclaimed: "Well that's not a good sign!"

Great hordes of Shannonmancers and Maevelites met on the field of battle, their blouses tight and their skirts extra short. Given it was January, there was some complaints about freezing their bloody tits off, but most felt the heat of their righteousness in their veins and were content.

Then, even as the great conflict, inevitable and unavoidable, crawled towards to the doom foretold, did the great Arch Angel appear, her bubble-gum tresses streaming in the winds of fate.

"Hark!" she called, her breasts heaving under her strategically ripped shirt, constantly on the verge of revealing a sacred nipple, but never quite managing, all to the consternation and frustration of those assembled, even though they constantly proclaimed in public that they didn't much care for her because she was a bit of a slut. "For I bring you tidings that you've been too bloody minded and stupid to think for yourself. For the real enemy is my mother, and you bloody well know it!"

And the assembled hordes looked at each other with embarrassment and lowered their weapons. Then the combined forces laid great siege to the trailer of hypocrisy in a campaign that would last 40 days and 40 nights, until at last the Shirleen ran out of whisky and cigarettes and was forced to surrender.

In the name of all that was holy, the foul cock-blocker was paddled severely upon her backside until her cheeks glowed like a furnace and she promised to be nicer to her daughter in the future.

Then, and only then, did everyone retire to Olivia's temple, where the goddess waived a bottle of wine in the air and proclaimed: "Lo, but I hast sold the throne of Olympus, and that Zeus dude is fucking loaded!".

And there didst everyone partake of a scrumptious feast.

And there was much rejoicing.

And not a little fapping, but that somehow always gets left out of the official transcripts.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes