4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Mother Shirleen could sure start a very succesful cult. I don't know, like M'bileHouzology?

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Although I've had this game in my to play folder for ages, I've only just gotten around to playing it for the first time. And what a refreshingly original gem it is (though I guess you already know that). Unusual presentation which leaves me very intrigued about what the hell is really going on, both funny AND witty and with great girls, each very distinctively portrayed. Love it. Apart from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, I am concerned that the game may be fundamentally incompatible with my play style, which is one playthrough focussed on each of the girls, maximising points with them and minimising points with all others. Unleashed does seem to be pushing for the usual harem scenario with all of them seeming to fall for MC with no effort on his part (both of these things are very common in other games and I was hoping would be things the dev was intending to subvert), especially given Angel's stated manifesto of attachment free casual sex and some of the dev comments in the script file disparaging anyone who doesn't go for maximum lewds (though these are clearly anticipated or intended to be read, so who knows). Consequently I have added saves for harem routes (minus Angel, of course) based on Kindness or Pervert to those for Maeve and Shannon, but I am very much not a fan of unrealistic harems. This would be a great shame as this is a unique game, and I very, very much want to find out the explanation for everything. Allons-y for the next update!

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Although I've had this game in my to play folder for ages, I've only just gotten around to playing it for the first time. And what a refreshingly original gem it is (though I guess you already know that). Unusual presentation which leaves me very intrigued about what the hell is really going on, both funny AND witty and with great girls, each very distinctively portrayed. Love it. Apart from
Sadly, I am concerned that the game may be fundamentally incompatible with my play style, which is one playthrough focussed on each of the girls, maximising points with them and minimising points with all others. Unleashed does seem to be pushing for the usual harem scenario with all of them seeming to fall for MC with no effort on his part (both of these things are very common in other games and I was hoping would be things the dev was intending to subvert), especially given Angel's stated manifesto of attachment free casual sex and some of the dev comments in the script file disparaging anyone who doesn't go for maximum lewds (though these are clearly anticipated or intended to be read, so who knows). Consequently I have added saves for harem routes (minus Angel, of course) based on Kindness or Pervert to those for Maeve and Shannon, but I am very much not a fan of unrealistic harems. This would be a great shame as this is a unique game, and I very, very much want to find out the explanation for everything. Allons-y for the next update!
I see where you are coming from,but I strongly disagree about Angel. I never felt like she was gonna blackmail him,and there wasn't any double meaning or hidden threats. Angel took that picture and she shouldn't have done that but other than that I don't think she did anything wrong,plus personally I think she took that picture so mc wouldn't deny everything.Most of the girls have done some stupid shit. Shannon hacked mc's laptop which would cause serious problems if the teacher wasn't so forgiving,flirty or whatever.What's more, She never regretted doing this (while Angel was outraged might I add),much more bitchy move in my books. Olivia threw herself on college boy she promised his father to take in and protect,first chance she got.No more comments needed on that. I think morally superior out of all the girls is Maeve,while strange,she never did something like that. She also ironically took the worst outrage from the other girls when mc got drugged. It doesn't make sense cause she wasn't responsible at all,mc and her are similar age,and him being new in town doesn't matter,as the dangers you can encounter in places like clubs or pubs,are the same all over the world .

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
There's a core group of Shannon fans that Carbon is taking pot shots at with his code comments. You shouldn't take it personally.

As for the harem, I understand why you're getting vibes but I don't know if I'd agree with you on them. MC has kicked the hornets nest for a bunch of seemingly lonely girls, so it makes sense they're trying to figure out if they're compatible with him or not. I'm not sure they all like him so far as they're all trying to flirt and see if he's even interested. It just so happens that Angel's flirting is sex, and Olivia's likely been out of the game so long and she was drunk that hers was also sex.

CB has been asked about a possible harem and he said "it's complicated."

Shannon hacked mc's laptop which would cause serious problems if the teacher wasn't so forgiving,flirty or whatever.What's more, She never regretted doing this (while Angel was outraged might I add),much more bitchy move in my books.
I've convinced myself Shannon asked the professor before hacking his laptop. She's way too confident for her not to have done something to mitigate any possible damage. Unlike her seemingly not even considering Angel might have her way with MC until Olivia tells MC to "be a good boy," she put way too much thought into the prank for her to leave something like that out of her thought process.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Of course, CarbonBlue could come here and categorically state that Angel had no intention of using her 'evidence' but I would feel fully justified in responding "Okay, now how is the bug fixing going?"
I always appreciate well-considered posts like this one! While I think it might go a little overboard in comparing Angel to a knife murderer - twice - I can't blame you for having opinions.

But with this question, I can respond and let you know that the bug fixing is going great and it looks like the bugs may finally be fixed in the next update! I may have said this before, but I think it's got a really good chance at working this time. Thank you for playing Unleashed!

Kyarago

Nov 12, 2020
Just played it, love it very much so far, but the only thing that bothers me is changing hair. Is it something to do with the 3d engine? Normally Maeve's hair is gingerish light brown yet when she ties it into a ponytail it becomes brown. Similarly with Olivia's hair getting a lot darker when in office attire

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just played it, love it very much so far, but the only thing that bothers me is changing hair. Is it something to do with the 3d engine? Normally Maeve's hair is gingerish light brown yet when she ties it into a ponytail it becomes brown. Similarly with Olivia's hair getting a lot darker when in office attire
Hair works like it does in DBZ, when you power up it will change color. Ponytail and Office lady are Super Saiyan mode.

• Haha
Reactions: Canade

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Blah blah cuz i found the info on the previous page (edited)
P.S. And my humble opinion is that we should get at least something with DA QUEEN each update or the pain would be unbearable
PSS. I believe in Shannon supremacy!

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update post:

Friday Update - July 16, 2021

Writing - 95%
Rendering - 45%
Animation - 50% ? (there might be another animation, undecided at the moment)

Hello, Patrons!

My apologies for the lack of update last week. I had family here for the past month, eventually up to 5 people in my 1-bathroom house, and they left last weekend. I took a couple of days to decompress after that. I know I said I'll get some screenshots and polls out to you guys and you should be able to expect them this coming week.

And now that family is gone, things are picking up speed! Rendering is going well. I did have an animation setback where I had to redo a multi-hour render because Windows decided to reboot at the worst time, but all in all things are going well.

Things might slow down a bit this week as I have to work on building 2 sets. One of them should actually be somewhat easy but the other will be a total custom job from the ground up and will likely take a good few hours and several iterations. On top of that, I'll likely be rendering around 6 characters within that set, so those renders will take a good amount of time to pose and get right.

I did have a couple of Patreon issues I'd like to address.

First, private messaging through Patreon seems to suck. Please forgive me if I am late responding to messages, because Patreon sometimes doesn't notify me that I have a new message. Someone sent me a message on the 10th, which I received. But someone also sent me a message on the 9th which I didn't receive until days after the one I got on the 10th. It's crazy. The best way to reach me quickly is through Discord. Barring that, again, I apologize for any tardiness but I will deal with your messages as quickly as I'm able.

Second, I am considering changing Tier 1 from $1 to $2. Before you get upset, please note that this will only affect NEW Patrons! If you currently donate $1, you will be able to keep donating $1 as long as you want.

The reason I'm considering the change is that when I look at the fees and taxes taken out, $1 doesn't make much sense. Most of it disappears and goes to Patreon.

If you think this is a good or bad idea, please let me know in the comments!

Until next week, please enjoy this render of Shannon in some summer attire. Thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

TheZerokool

Jul 27, 2021
Can you get to have a better relationship with Shannon ??? Or is it still impossible ??? I found the game by chance a few days ago and I love it

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes