4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Can you get to have a better relationship with Shannon ??? Or is it still impossible ??? I found the game by chance a few days ago and I love it
the relationship between the two is good after all. a bit strange, but in the end she is in love with him ;)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Can you get to have a better relationship with Shannon ??? Or is it still impossible ??? I found the game by chance a few days ago and I love it
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for finding my game!

What I'd like you (and other players) to do is to try not to think of Unleashed in terms of having a "better" relationship with Shannon or any of the girls.

Right now with Shannon there are a couple states in which you can be: she's slightly friendlier to you if you did not sleep with Angel. You can either have a vendetta with her or not. She's either rather pissed off that you didn't have the balls to try to prank her or she's happy that you did try but she thinks you're pathetic because she set you up.

None of these states are really "better" than the other. They're just different. And while things will play differently depending on your choices (and this will increasingly be the case), I'm not going to do something like, "oh you answered a question wrong in episode 2, so you're not going to get to sleep with her in episode 7."

This is not a game where you can totally lose a girl if you piss her off. In fact, sometimes I encourage you to piss off the girls. Sometimes people need to get pissed off in order to find motivation.

I highly recommend people not worry about the points. When given choices, choose whatever you find to be most interesting or most fun or most fitting for your character.

One caveat: there is 1 girl for whom you can make the wrong choice if you want to hit that - but it will make sense and that time has not yet come.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update post:

Friday Update - On the Next Friday, July 30, 2021

Writing - 95%
Rendering - 65%
Animation - 50%

Hello, Patrons! Sorry again for missing the last Friday update. This summer has been kind of full of stuff.

The good news is that I am home alone for a few days for the first time since I can remember! Yesterday was my first night alone and of course I used that time to frolic naked as one does when one is alone. But today I have been back to work and man is it ever nice working without interruptions!

The renders are easily half done and the pace is picking up. I almost had a minor disaster when I went to sleep one night this week and considered adding a major scene to the update, but after sleeping on it I figured it would not add enough to be worth it. That's not to say that additional scenes may not make their way into the game, but so far I've been really good about sticking to the plan.

I hope you are all enjoying the Olympics! I'm not all that big into sports, but I have to admit I'm a fan of the spectacle of the Olympics.

I'm also a fan of workout clothing on women. It's funny, I have the "sweat" turned up the same amount on all the women, but poor, fair-skinned, red-headed Shannon looks like she's drenched.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Latest Patreon update post:

Friday Update - On the Next Friday, July 30, 2021

Writing - 95%
Rendering - 65%
Animation - 50%

Hello, Patrons! Sorry again for missing the last Friday update. This summer has been kind of full of stuff.

The good news is that I am home alone for a few days for the first time since I can remember! Yesterday was my first night alone and of course I used that time to frolic naked as one does when one is alone. But today I have been back to work and man is it ever nice working without interruptions!

The renders are easily half done and the pace is picking up. I almost had a minor disaster when I went to sleep one night this week and considered adding a major scene to the update, but after sleeping on it I figured it would not add enough to be worth it. That's not to say that additional scenes may not make their way into the game, but so far I've been really good about sticking to the plan.

I hope you are all enjoying the Olympics! I'm not all that big into sports, but I have to admit I'm a fan of the spectacle of the Olympics.

I'm also a fan of workout clothing on women. It's funny, I have the "sweat" turned up the same amount on all the women, but poor, fair-skinned, red-headed Shannon looks like she's drenched.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue
I guess visual evidence of that has been omitted :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are you talking about the naked frolicking? Sorry. no dick pics. Unless it's Ethan. I did add this render. to the Patreon, and since it's just a $1 render I'm ok with showing it here. I apologize that it is not a picture of my naked frolicking.
View attachment 1328428
You mentioned sweating, so I was just hoping to see her drenched in sweat.
Thanks a lot for that pic. Not really drenched, but wet is always good :love: :love:

Reactions: Dalish

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Sweating! Yeah... that's what I meant... drenched in sweat... right. :unsure:
Drenching Shannon in what you're talking about would only give her ammunition, and thus I wouldn't do that unless you're cool with being sticky yourself.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I Love Shannon! She constantly makes me laugh out loud :) I would of loved to play as a Female Protagonist and have fun with her but, what can you do. If the only way I can enjoy Shannon is to play as a Male MC, I have no other options but to deal with it.

Thank you for making Shannon. She's the most amazing, hilarious and of course, super adorable character I've ever came across. I just finished playing the game today... waiting for the next update is gonna suck so bad :( I just want to be with Shannon again... I had a blast with the game and cannot wait for it to continue. Thank you, Dev. I hope all is going well for you, with no issues, drama or anything bad.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Friday Update - August 6, 2021

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 70%
Animation - 60%

Hello, Patrons!

As I've mentioned before, most of the renders in this coming update will be spoilers, so I can't really show them to you. And that sucks! I don't like keeping things from you guys and I want to show you what I've been working on. So I'm going to introduce you to one of several new characters!

Please meet [Redacted]! She is one of the first people you'll see in the update at [Redacted] and she'll be [Redacted] up on [Redacted] with her [Redacted] [Redacted].

Production is moving along well! This week was largely spent on animations. complete with custom music. Again, I caution you all that this update will be somewhat different from anything you've seen from me so far.

Hopefully you'll all like it as much as I'm enjoying putting it together.

I know people are starting to get a little antsy about release dates and, unfortunately, all I can say is "soon". It's definitely not going to take as long as prior 0.5 releases!

As always, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

PS - For the record I had this post completed before midnight, but the original dress I had on the girl didn't look quite right, so I threw her into a wet t-shirt. I hope you guys don't mind. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Personally, I think percentage complete works much better than release dates.
Perhaps, but it has been my experience that completion percentage of projects progresses steadily to 90%, then seems to pause for long periods. :D

If you're lucky the project gets cancelled, which illustrates one of my favorite sayings: "Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow, for tomorrow may never come." :unsure:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Perhaps, but it has been my experience that completion percentage of projects progresses steadily to 90%, then seems to pause for long periods. :D
In all honesty that is certainly a possibility here. It shouldn't be a "long" period, but even when renders and animations are at 100%, there is a LOT of work still left to do - several days worth. But the percentage complete should give a much better estimate for time than just guessing like I did before. :)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes