4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think those kinds of "if you don't like something try to do it yourself" arguments don't make any sense. It is clear that it is difficult and time consuming, but other developers with less support manage to find a balance between quality / quantity / time between updates. Your argument is meaningless when there are dozens of developers releasing the same amount of content in a week, all with less financial support and popularity. Seeing that, it is not surprising that they accuse the developer of milking his fans, especially when the practice seems to be starting to become popular with a good number of developers.
While other developers may manage time/resources better or even devote much more time to their games, each and every developer has their own life. Unless you know the life and financial circumstances of any two developers, it is impossible to judge how well they are coping with their games under their own unique circumstances. It would be nice for us if all developers devoted all their time and resources to their games, but that is an impossible standard.

As for milking, unless someone financially supports the developer in question, such comments are not very meaningful coming from a unanimous poster on a pirate site.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 75%
Animation - 75%
Hello, Patrons!
Here is another new lady you will see in the next update - her name is also [redacted], can you imagine the coincidence? :) Unlike last week's [redacted], this one looks pretty much exactly how she looks in the game. Last week's [redacted] will unfortunately not be wet and wearing a wet t-shirt. But I think you will like what she does wear when you see her!
It was a somewhat productive week. I got a lot of tedious work done on one particular animation in order to make a decent loop. I have one more set to create for the final location, though I think it will be mostly stock, so it shouldn't be too much work.
I'm about to start crunch time, which means that release shouldn't be too far away. I may be less responsive here on Patreon during crunch time, so please be patient.
As always, thank you for your support!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 75%
Animation - 75%
Hello, Patrons!
Here is another new lady you will see in the next update - her name is also [redacted], can you imagine the coincidence? :) Unlike last week's [redacted], this one looks pretty much exactly how she looks in the game. Last week's [redacted] will unfortunately not be wet and wearing a wet t-shirt. But I think you will like what she does wear when you see her!
It was a somewhat productive week. I got a lot of tedious work done on one particular animation in order to make a decent loop. I have one more set to create for the final location, though I think it will be mostly stock, so it shouldn't be too much work.
I'm about to start crunch time, which means that release shouldn't be too far away. I may be less responsive here on Patreon during crunch time, so please be patient.
As always, thank you for your support!
This is a new that fills my heart with joy and makes me salivate like a doberman in front of a bone! Finally a continuation within a reasonable time. Halleluja ... Can't wait to meet this magnificent creature!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Has dev stated how many parts will the game have in total?
Not sure yet. I know the events that I need to cover, but I don't know exactly how the future events will split up into updates. I can tell you that there will be a point where everything changes - and everyone will recognize that point when it happens - and after that point, we're just a couple more updates from finishing.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Not sure yet. I know the events that I need to cover, but I don't know exactly how the future events will split up into updates. I can tell you that there will be a point where everything changes - and everyone will recognize that point when it happens - and after that point, we're just a couple more updates from finishing.
Well that doesnt sound ominous at all, not one fucking bit.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
That announcement still scares the shit out of me... :D

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Hey Dev, make game gib fast novv immediately milky milky cow boom boom. Update every fortnight no dineros. Just kidding. You should team up with some one who can add some music and sounds to the game. There are so many situations where a well placed soundeffect would have worked wonders. If you are going to add weapons later on (who knows why), please don't let them be Nunchucks, these are prohibited in my area.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Let me guess: We will finally be able to avoid peeking on Shannon? :LOL:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
You can't peek on Shannon?
No, the person meant we can't avoid peeking on Shannon. When we try to avoid peeking on Shannon, it like shows a static screen (or was that another scene?) I think it crashes or the scene resets when we try to avoid peeking on Shannon... can't remember lol. I was saying to myself (why give us these choices if we are gonna end up getting forced to peek or do something else we don't want to do) I thought it was part of the game lol.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
No, the person meant we can't avoid peeking on Shannon. When we try to avoid peeking on Shannon, it like shows a static screen (or was that another scene?) I think it crashes or the scene resets when we try to avoid peeking on Shannon... can't remember lol. I was saying to myself (why give us these choices if we are gonna end up getting forced to peek or do something else we don't want to do) I thought it was part of the game lol.
What? Are other people having this problem?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
What? Are other people having this problem?
I have no clue, but I am assuming me and the person you replied to are both having the Shannon issue. I have other scenes with choices that give me a static screen (if I don't choose a certain choice) or the image gets blurry, like its censoring it's self (the choice to look at a butt) but like I said, I thought it was part of the game. I hope you can figure out what's wrong :/

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Technically it's part of the game because it's there, but it's all due to the dev's lack of expertise.
It's a nagging bug that he's been trying to crush for 2 years know.
If you have any coding experience you could contact him, it's getting frustrating at this point :(

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Technically it's part of the game because it's there, but it's all due to the dev's lack of expertise.
It's a nagging bug that he's been trying to crush for 2 years know.
If you have any coding experience you could contact him, it's getting frustrating at this point :(
Oh, I don't think CarbonBlue knew of the Shannon issue though... You say he's been trying to crush this bug for 2 years? or the other ones I mentioned? I wish I knew coding, I would so help the Dev out if I could, I love this game to pieces, for Shannon of course xD

Hmm, well, I hope the Dev gets the help he needs or is able to figure out the issue/problem himself. I am sure it is hard making a game, especially if you are doing it solo. I am sure if we all let him know of the problems and explain what we are dealing with, it would help him understand the issues more better and then he can fix them once he is able to. I believe in him :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You can't peek on Shannon?
It is really weird. Whenever I choose "Don't peek" I get this splitting headache and a disembodied voice telling me to "rollback" after which I fall unconscious. When I wake up again I am invariably on the peek path.

I tried to look in the code, but my eyes always seem to glaze over the relevant parts for some reason.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes