4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 80%
Animation - 85%
Hello, Patrons!
I am pleased to announce that after several days of antibiotics I can finally mostly hear out of my right ear again! I'm feeling very little pain now and I'm mostly caught up on my sleep, so I'm back in business.
The bad news is that this essentially killed a week's worth of production, but the good news is that it's not a significant delay and things are still moving forward. I believe I have only one animation left to do, though I'm considering doing one more, and the renders are coming along nicely.
As usual, the rendered girl in this post is [redacted]. I did mention to you guys that this was a different update, right? As you can see by these last couple of Friday Updates, I put a decent amount of work into building new characters for this update. Try not to get too attached to them, though, as this game is still mostly about you and the girls who have already been established!
There is still a good amount of work ahead of me before I finish the update, but crunch time is upon us, and I'm looking forward to your reactions to this update!
-CarbonBlue

The only question is: will the change name feature be fixed?
I have thought a really good name for the main character: and I really would love use it.
:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The only question is: will the change name feature be fixed?
I have thought a really good name for the main character: and I really would love use it.
:giggle:
You can't use that one. It's the name of the new girl. Some coincidence, huh!? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and DougTheC

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And I think she just moved here from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Her actual first name, she said, "Is more difficult to pronounce."
Right! Her name as it appears in the game is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, and that's how she's referenced by everyone wherever she appears. :FacePalm: It will add 3GB to the download file, but I think it's worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
Well that was quite decent.

Interested to see if future updates give more insight into the title. All the vampire imagery and Maeve calling herself a werewolf has me of the "That's too on the nose, right? ...right?" mindset.

Tigrillo

Aug 6, 2021
Well that was quite decent.

Interested to see if future updates give more insight into the title. All the vampire imagery and Maeve calling herself a werewolf has me of the "That's too on the nose, right? ...right?" mindset.
according to the tags there's no supernatural stuff, but that can always change i suppose :Kappa:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
The Friday Update, I should have specified. Sorry about that. :)
Well I didn't expect anything else, it was just directed at the post above me like a "we will know more later". :D

Also:

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 90%
Animation - 95%
Hello, Patrons, and happy weekend!
As always, sorry for the lack of updates. Sometimes I get busy and figure that I should just keep going rather than working on an update. Other times I figure that I should offer you guys a render of Maeve with underboob.
The update is getting there! It's at the point where I'm about to start working on post-processing along with the renders. This update will have some significant post-processing, which includes denoizing, adding backgrounds, and the tedious work of tying together the animations.
I would say that animations are complete, but there's one sequence at the end that I'm thinking I might do with an animation.
As always, the writing is never complete until I go through the text when I add it to the code.
So, I'm gonna stick with my promise that I'm not going to give out a date, but I can tell you it's close! It's going to be longer than 1 week away. I'll let you know more next week.
Until then, as always, thank you for your support and understanding, and all your kind words!
-CarbonBlue

Last edited:

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
fucking love this game ... the renders are great .. the story is funny as hell .. but cant speak for animations i was meh with the 2 in the game so far ... but i like it so ill keep it on my list

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes