4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The MC's father has already appeared and he wasn't furry. The furry lovers can only hope in the girls' fathers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hah, yeah that file is just an error and shouldn't be included in the folder. It is not part of the game.

I appreciate the comments!

I might talk about the MC's mother later on, but honestly, the main reason she's non-existant so far is because I didn't want people hoping for incest. If I showed his mother - it doesn't matter what she looks like - there are gonna be players wanting to bang her, lol.

What I can tell you is that the MC's mother is not with the MC's father.
I love incest as much as the next pervert, but honestly not every story needs it, and the way the current story sets up so far, I don't even miss or mind it not being a factor. The sisters are both hot enough and different from each other to hold my interest, not to mention my other top fetish being their thirsty milf of a mother who is more than sexy enough for me without her being a 'landlady' to the MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
lol, ok, well imo a human or formerly 100% human female would still have 2 breasts located on her upper chest, as she's not actually a wolf/canine and as such would not need to have multiple nipples placed on her abdomen. Now since CarbonBlue stated he didn't care for how the assets looked, I can see how maybe when shape-shifted they just aren't as prominent looking or maybe even covered up as an alternative.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm hoping that the discussion about cryptozoology ends here, as it would lead nowhere sane.

But just as a few counterarguments: original belief of shape shifting into a werewolf did not follow Hollywood design of a half-human half-wolf-kind-but-not-really-wolf monster. The belief was that a human actually became a wolf in every way, maybe just larger than normal wolves.

The second one is that if you prefer the Hollywood design, then there is no such thing. Every monster-creating artist has had his/her own concept that largely follows that half-human half-wolf idea, but details are very different. There is no logic about which parts are from human and which ones are not. Mostly it has been defined by the budget and the level of technology. Before the tech allowed to create 100% CGI monsters, the looks of werewolves was limited by the budget for creating a werewolf costume and a mask to make a human actor look as something "scary with fangs". Obviously it's totally impossible to make a human look like a canine by giving him a costume and a mask, however sophisticated and expensive it would be. And this is where the non-wolf looking monstrous werewolf design is coming from.
At least some of the werewolf movies have been using real wolves or wolf-kind of dogs as werewolves and some newer ones have used CGI wolves (real-wolf-looking werewolves). I like that idea and concept the most. A human becomes a wolf. Completely, not partially.

You think that a werewolf should be a part human-part wolf and that the wolf part of a werewolf should be defined by what a werewolf would actually need as a werewolf. The question in this case would be, why the fuck would she or he need to look like a half-wolf in the first place? Why would it need any of the wolf parts? A human can be way more dangerous and deadly than any wolf or werewolf and not only because no one would recognize the danger by just looking at him / her. And why should the "features" of a werewolf follow the logic of what a creature would need, when the natural evolution often doesn't seem to do so.
And maybe a werewolf would be able to have a litter of wolf puppies if she would stay in the werewolf form long enough? :LOL:

I'm still trying not to be serious, just logical. I don't think that it's possible to have a serious conversation about cryptozoology without being at least somewhat insane. :LOL:

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Just to be a dick about it I would like to remind @Penfold Mole that Wolfman exists in the typical hollywood cannon as well. And also that it's been established in the 80's kids comedy that, and I quote, "Wolfman has nads!".

So if Wolfman can have nads, it should stand to reason that a wolfwoman can have boobs.

:ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm hoping that the discussion about cryptozoology ends here, as it would lead nowhere sane.

But just as a few counterarguments: original belief of shape shifting into a werewolf did not follow Hollywood design of a half-human half-wolf-kind-but-not-really-wolf monster. The belief was that a human actually became a wolf in every way, maybe just larger than normal wolves.

The second one is that if you prefer the Hollywood design, then there is no such thing. Every monster-creating artist has had his/her own concept that largely follows that half-human half-wolf idea, but details are very different. There is no logic about which parts are from human and which ones are not. Mostly it has been defined by the budget and the level of technology. Before the tech allowed to create 100% CGI monsters, the looks of werewolves was limited by the budget for creating a werewolf costume and a mask to make a human actor look as something "scary with fangs". Obviously it's totally impossible to make a human look like a canine by giving him a costume and a mask, however sophisticated and expensive it would be. And this is where the non-wolf looking monstrous werewolf design is coming from.
At least some of the werewolf movies have been using real wolves or wolf-kind of dogs as werewolves and some newer ones have used CGI wolves (real-wolf-looking werewolves). I like that idea and concept the most. A human becomes a wolf. Completely, not partially.

You think that a werewolf should be a part human-part wolf and that the wolf part of a werewolf should be defined by what a werewolf would actually need as a werewolf. The question in this case would be, why the fuck would she or he need to look like a half-wolf in the first place? Why would it need any of the wolf parts? A human can be way more dangerous and deadly than any wolf or werewolf and not only because no one would recognize the danger by just looking at him / her. And why should the "features" of a werewolf follow the logic of what a creature would need, when the natural evolution often doesn't seem to do so.
And maybe a werewolf would be able to have a litter of wolf puppies if she would stay in the werewolf form long enough? :LOL:

I'm still trying not to be serious, just logical. I don't think that it's possible to have a serious conversation about cryptozoology without being at least somewhat insane. :LOL:
Could we have her play basketball, like Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf? Then if they play shirts vs. skins we could see for ourselves what we are dealing with.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes