4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Shannon's the witch.
Maeve is the werewolf
Angel is the vampire (remember the poster over her bed?)
Olivia kind of strikes me as a succubus.
Ethan is the virgin sacrifice.
That subway girl is the nosy neighbour that goes poking around and comes to a bad end.
What about the mouth-busy woman in the alley?
And the woman who buy the house might be a mummy.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Hello, Patrons!

Short and semi-sweet: Reasonably productive week. Animations are done, other than 1 long animation which has to be spliced together. A scene is being added, but it is pretty short. I didn't want to add it, but it's necessary to keep this episode from becoming a kinetic novel or multiple-protagonist. Edits and their respective renders are nearly done.
I don't have an exact date other than soon™, I'm sorry.
While you wait, here's a Succubus Angel? Or a Demon Angel? I'm honestly not sure. But she's horny and she's got wings and she's stripping for all of our enjoyment and that's what's important. And Tier 3 and 4's are going to see her without a dress after I post this update.
I can never thank you all enough for your support. Thank you and I'll give you more information when I know more!
-CarbonBlue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys. I just tested positive for Covid-19. I am fully vaccinated, but this is still kicking my ass. I apologize, but this will delay the release of the episode. I am taking measures to ensure that other people have the .duf files for the characters and the plot points for the game so that someone can keep Unleashed alive if I go *poof*. Avenge me!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hi guys. I just tested positive for Covid-19. I am fully vaccinated, but this is still kicking my ass. I apologize, but this will delay the release of the episode. I am taking measures to ensure that other people have the .duf files for the characters and the plot points for the game so that someone can keep Unleashed alive if I go *poof*. Avenge me!
Take care of yourself my friend, and recover as soon as possible. First things first, your health first, and then the game will be seen.
Best regards.
;)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Get better. A month after you get a pcr passing test, make sure to get your flu shot. covid can reinfect you, and its an opportunistic little shite.

Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, if its knocking CB on their ass after being fully vaccinated, I shudder to think about how bad it could have been...
After having the Alpha strain CoVID an then the shot, the a flu shot, I am praying I don't get the damn Delta variant. My body is so damn weak at this point my daily workouts are becoming about useless. The best is when I am on the phone with clients and weight lifting as they interrupted my lunch time :)

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Take care !

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Covid bastard !! Unfortunately, being vaccinated does not prevent catching this crap. Just that makes the virus less harmful but does not avoid ending up with your ass on the floor! Take care of yourself and your loved ones, buddy, we will patiently await your return on your own two legs ...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sorry to hear that, i wish you to get through this in no time.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Take the time you need, and don't push yourself too much. I just went through this in my house as well, so I can understand how you feel. Both of us fully vaxxed but my wife got hit with a breakthrough, although I was lucky enough to miss it (no symptoms & a negative test). The worst was the fatigue, pretty sure she slept 18-20 hours a day for close to a week.

Hope you feel better soon!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry to hear that .. best wishes for your health to improve .... and good thing you got vaccinated :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon post:

Update

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late update. I did not have Patreon set up on my phone.

I am in the ICU of my best regional hospital. I am fighting the pneumonia of covid. I am on a very large supply of oxygen, which is currently successful at keeping my oxygen level up.

They are starting to wean me off the oxygen slowly. It's a matter of the covid leaving my lungs which will restore compliance.

I am focusing on breathing and hoping for the best. It will take time.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support. It means everything in the world to me.

I love you all. Please hug your loved ones today.

-CarbonBlue

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Patreon post:

Update

Hello!

I am in the ICU of my best regional hospital. I am fighting the pneumonia of covid. I am on a very large supply of oxygen, which is currently successful at keeping my oxygen level up.

They are starting to wean me off the oxygen slowly. It's a matter of the covid leaving my lungs which will restore compliance.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support. It means everything in the world to me.

-CarbonBlue
Thanks for the update!

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Patreon post:

Update

Hello!

-CarbonBlue
It looks like CB avoided the worst...

I hope you'll get better soon. Chin up and take care !

Reactions: Jarul

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Patreon post:

Update

Hello!

-CarbonBlue
Damn, he got it really bad for one who got vaccined. I'm sorry for him.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes