4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Glass-Shadow

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys. I just tested positive for Covid-19. I am fully vaccinated, but this is still kicking my ass. I apologize, but this will delay the release of the episode. I am taking measures to ensure that other people have the .duf files for the characters and the plot points for the game so that someone can keep Unleashed alive if I go *poof*. Avenge me!
Hope you get better fast !! COVID SUCKS!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hello, patrons and public!

I have good news. I have been moved out of the ICU and my oxygen is currently at a level where I will be able to go home tomorrow if I don't regress.

I'll be slowly moving off oxygen at home over the next couple of months, and will likely work on my lung capacity for quite a long time.

I'm sure it's going to take me a little time to get back to creating, but I am so looking forward to diving back in the world of Unleashed.

Once I do get going again I'll be able to give you guys a better idea of where things are.

Thank you all for sticking with me. This has been an experience.

-CarbonBlue

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I just got around to play this game....it was loads of fun, the characters are really interesting... and Angel's bedroom was pretty cool specially the storm effects with the vampire poster...like the dev is trying to give us a hint or something....anyways it was a pretty cool experience.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Was offline for a few months. Just saw that CB contracted the Wuhan virus Covid. Hope you're feeling better and recovering.

Reactions: JohnAtu

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Hello, Patrons!
Well, this has been a hell of a November. I am happy to report that my health is improving. I have now been home from the hospital for 6 days. I finally cleared quarantine yesterday and I'm now able to go wherever I want. I don't actually have many places to go, but I didn't like having restrictions placed on me.
I am still on oxygen, but almost exclusively at night. I have been walking a little, though the weather is not cooperating with the walks anymore. Before it got bad I made it 3 blocks. It felt like I ran a 5k. My legs were jelly when I walked up the steps into my house. But my oxygen level was actually pretty good.
The Covid Fog that I've heard of is real. It's perhaps lack of oxygen or the trauma of being in the ICU for a week or just the normal fatigue, but I am having a little more trouble than usual remembering certain words and gaining focus.
Mostly, though, I am happy and grateful to be alive. I was very, very close to being put on a ventilator, and the doctor said that only 10% of patients ever come off the ventilator. So, for now, I'm thankful for being able to do the simplest of tasks.
And I'm thankful to have such wonderful patrons. I am hoping to get back to work for you guys this week. I still have to take a fresh look at the update to assess where I am and what is needed, but I know it was super-close to being finished. Hopefully I can get the final touches completed in a reasonable time frame.
I'll let you guys know how it goes. Until then, please trust me when I say how grateful I am for each of you.

-CarbonBlue

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
When this thing started, I have told you that thanks to the vaccine you wouldn't have faced the worst. Well now I can say this is the first time I'm happy to say: «As usual I was right».

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
We can never say it enough: get vaccinated. It won't stop you from catching that Covid crap, but it will save you weeks of hardship and suffering. I am very happy to know that you are doing well without too many consequences but the alert was severe !! Take care of yourself and your loved ones and continue to feast us on your stories ...

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Hello patrons!
Things must be getting back to normal if I'm missing Friday Updates.
I had a doctor appointment this week and things are looking good! The doctor said I can do any kind of physical activity that I wish to do so long as I don't overdo it. Fatigue is and will still be an issue for a while. But my oxygen level is good and I no longer need supplemental oxygen! It feels great not having a tube up your nose all the time.
I am making my way back into the game but slowly. I am going to do everything I can to get the update out before Christmas. I am reworking an animation and redoing some scenes here and there, just through the general editing process. Getting back into Daz3d has been a process - I actually had to google how to do the black background on the render of Olivia here. So there might be a little covid fog in my head still. But things are definitely approaching normal and I hope to close the year out strong.
For all of you Americans I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a great one and giving thanks kind of took on a new meaning to me this year, as you can imagine.
One of the things I'm most thankful for, other than living, is you, my patrons! Your support has been phenomenal and I don't know where I'd be without it.
Thank you all.

-CarbonBlue

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Hello patrons!
Things must be getting back to normal if I'm missing Friday Updates.
I had a doctor appointment this week and things are looking good! The doctor said I can do any kind of physical activity that I wish to do so long as I don't overdo it. Fatigue is and will still be an issue for a while. But my oxygen level is good and I no longer need supplemental oxygen! It feels great not having a tube up your nose all the time.
I am making my way back into the game but slowly. I am going to do everything I can to get the update out before Christmas. I am reworking an animation and redoing some scenes here and there, just through the general editing process. Getting back into Daz3d has been a process - I actually had to google how to do the black background on the render of Olivia here. So there might be a little covid fog in my head still. But things are definitely approaching normal and I hope to close the year out strong.
For all of you Americans I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a great one and giving thanks kind of took on a new meaning to me this year, as you can imagine.
One of the things I'm most thankful for, other than living, is you, my patrons! Your support has been phenomenal and I don't know where I'd be without it.
Thank you all.

-CarbonBlue
OK, glad to hear that everything is back to normal and health is back. So do us a favor, give us a great episode for Christmas but do it at your own pace, we can wait a few more weeks ...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I don't expect it to be addressed in game, but I wonder how Shannon and Angel met and became friends. Given their social and class backgrounds it seems unlikely that they would just run into one another randomly.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The most likely explanation is at school.
True, but something about that seems unlikely to me. It's apparent the two families come ftom different socioeconomic backgrounds, so it seems odd--not impossible, but odd--that they would have gone to the same schools.

It's not that important, I'm just curious.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
True, but something about that seems unlikely to me. It's apparent the two families come ftom different socioeconomic backgrounds, so it seems odd--not impossible, but odd--that they would have gone to the same schools.

Not to be argumentative, but the schools I attended through high school and beyond had kids from rich and poor neighborhoods. While I was in middle school, I was in a class with the daughter of a prosperous factory owner. Her dancing teacher came to school to give us a few lessons While I was from the other side of the tracks, and another kid lived right next to a sewage disposal plant... STENCH!!! In high school, one of my best friends was the son of the most powerful politician in the county. While I still lived on the other side of the tracks.

While Angel's mother is literally trailer trash, Shannon is not exactly from inherited wealth. They are upper-middle class at best.

Of course the possibility that they go to the same school doesn't preclude them from having the same pimp.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

My schools were similar to what Walter mentioned.
We had everything from high-end Audi's parked next to rusted out Ford pick-ups in the student parking lots. One of my best friends in middle/high school was the son of a cardiologist, easily upper-middle class, and me......well, lets just say that I was the bad influence from the wrong side of the tracks :)
It happens, and isn't that uncommon (at least in the the part of the US I grew up in, I shouldn't make assumptions about anywhere else I guess).

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes