4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 1, 2020
This has to be one of my favourite VNs. I love the humour, renders, and characters.
Shannon is so funny, total loony, but funny as hell.
Angel, my fave character...hot, comes across as slutty, but is insecure and just wants to be loved although she puts a front up.
Maeve...um, not sure about her...autistic werewolf? mysterious at least..
I hope the dev continues to recover well. This VN has great potential :love:

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Can we cut the pity party for a bit? Carbon's aunt died and he attended the funeral today.
I'm very sorry for his loss, my condelences. And i'm well aware that lately he had major issues for which he has all my sympaty and understanding. But his release schedule has never been among the fastest. Which, again, is nothing i complain for, nor i would be in the position to. I just state a fact. The span of this project is likely to be very long. Then, i wish Carbon to see the completition of it and i would very like to see it too, yet it could also not happen due to the unpredictability of life paths.

Reactions: Meephistopheles

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Can we cut the pity party for a bit? Carbon's aunt died and he attended the funeral today.
My condolences, CarbonBlue . Sorry you have had such a tough time of late, and with a death in the family in addition, it can't be easy. Take all the time you need to get your strength back. Those of us that hang around in these forums, and those that are Patrons (or both), love what you do, and your unique game, so we will all be here whatever the development speed. Whether the next update is next month or in the next 6 months, I am sure it will be great, and give more insight into the strange story you are telling.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Whoever said that "life is a long quiet river" has never lived in real life. And don't know Murphy's Law. CB, all my condolences for the loss of a loved one. Take the time to get back on your feet, we, your supporters, can wait until you are able to treat us again with your fabulous stories ... Take care, dude!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I can relate and my deepest sympathies. Having had Covid and loosing my brother to that Disease, we both were admitted the same day and me still being on oxygen 12 weeks later I know it's tough. My advice look at all that you had, not what you will be missing, Try to surround yourself with mirth and humor, stay active as you can. Take time for yourself and cherish life.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Hello, Patrons!
You might be asking yourself how Olivia walked through the snow with high heels. Or if she is cold in that outfit. The answer to any question you may have, of course, is that you're concentrating on the wrong thing and look at that body!
I hope you all are doing well. I have to be honest: this year has just sucked the big one for me. My dog died. I nearly died. Last week my aunt died. And here in northern lower Michigan we had near hurricane-force winds yesterday, knocking out the power for around 36 hours. They actually told us the power wouldn't be back on until tomorrow night, so I'm happy it came on earlier than they predicted, but we were on our way to my brother's to stay during the outage when it came back, which was a waste of about 2 hours worth of driving.
Unfortunately, with all these issues, I am not going to get the update out before Christmas as I had hoped. I really am sorry for all these delays.
The good news is that this year is almost over. Hopefully all the delays and hardships will pass into history with it.
I will be in touch throughout this week until Christmas Eve on Friday. Look for some more holiday renders to come!
Thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Hello, Patrons!
You might be asking yourself how Olivia walked through the snow with high heels. Or if she is cold in that outfit. The answer to any question you may have, of course, is that you're concentrating on the wrong thing and look at that body!
I hope you all are doing well. I have to be honest: this year has just sucked the big one for me. My dog died. I nearly died. Last week my aunt died. And here in northern lower Michigan we had near hurricane-force winds yesterday, knocking out the power for around 36 hours. They actually told us the power wouldn't be back on until tomorrow night, so I'm happy it came on earlier than they predicted, but we were on our way to my brother's to stay during the outage when it came back, which was a waste of about 2 hours worth of driving.
Unfortunately, with all these issues, I am not going to get the update out before Christmas as I had hoped. I really am sorry for all these delays.
The good news is that this year is almost over. Hopefully all the delays and hardships will pass into history with it.
I will be in touch throughout this week until Christmas Eve on Friday. Look for some more holiday renders to come!
Thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue
Damn, dude, you have brought all the misfortunes in the world to yourself! It's Murphy's Law, when all the trouble comes at once. Sorry for the losses of your loved ones, life can be cruel sometimes. Don't worry about us, your supporters, we will patiently wait until you are back on your feet. Wish the new year was less shit than this one. Take care, dude! And thanks for Olivia ...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A Patreon teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasional Christmas-kinda Maeve

I did this last year, where I posted a render of Maeve that pretty much had nothing to do with Christmas. But I like this see-through nightgown, so that's what I'm going with. If you look closely I added candy cane earrings and I think that's Christmas-y enough.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'm more concerned about that xmas lights wire that stands still perfectly straight in the middle of the walkway. Paranormal Activity?
Now that you mention it, the wire is within easy reach and Shannon could use it as a Garrote in lieu of an axe or knife...

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes