4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I live in a large US city and most students attend neighborhood schools with some exceptions for gifted students, so usually most students are in the same socioeconomic situation. Perhaps that's why I'm seeing a disconnect.

As I said before, it's not very important.

Reactions: Tavi13

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm just amazed that you guys can post on this forum.

I've actually put some thought into going into the backstory of Angel and Shannon meeting (they did meet in high school). I'm not entirely sure I'll include it, but I just might get around to it at some point.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017

I've actually put some thought into going into the backstory of Angel and Shannon meeting (they did meet in high school). I'm not entirely sure I'll include it, but I just might get around to it at some point.
locker room shenanigans?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They just met .. that was it .. Shan was running from her bully while Ang was breaking bad.
They looked at eachother and thought: ”What a skank! Hope I never turn up like that!”

locker room shenanigans?
End of meet up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

It takes a LOT of patience to post right now.....or to do anything else for that matter.
I think this is the 4th post I have managed this week :) Luckily I have nothing else to do while I am waiting for the coffee to jump-start whats left of my brain.

I think that could make a very interesting side-story. I never really gave much thought to how they became friends, but my middle & high schools were regional. We had kids from 4 different towns in the same school so the economic difference between Shannon and Angel never seemed strange to me, it was pretty normal where I am from. Guess I shouldn't be surprised it isn't like that everywhere.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I live in a large US city and most students attend neighborhood schools with some exceptions for gifted students, so usually most students are in the same socioeconomic situation. Perhaps that's why I'm seeing a disconnect.

As I said before, it's not very important.
Might be; I grew up in a rural area and we had regional schools (4 towns), so it was a mix of rural and suburban kids. It was pretty normal for friendships like this, despite the economic differences.

Might not be important, but it does make for a nice change from the some of the normal conversations that happen around here :)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
This game has a lot of potential to be the best game on this site plus it has funny moments and belive me i dont usually laught at every dead joke cant wait to see more of this creator amazing work

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
I've come to peace with the slow releases. CB is a human first, a gamer second and being a developer is down the list. He will release only when he feels it's ready. But when it does come it will be good.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've come to peace with the slow releases. CB is a human first, a gamer second and being a developer is down the list. He will release only when he feels it's ready. But when it does come it will be good.
Well, not being a patreon first, i sure don't complain about Carbon's rithms. Yet i'm still sad that a game so fun that i like so much will probably go nowhere and maybe end up in the abandoned list, before it could see the end with a binocular.

And i'm not saying that CB is not motivated or commited. I'm very sure he is. But by this pace any story would take so many years to unravel that much can change in anyone's life or perspective.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well, not being a patreon first, i sure don't complain about Carbon's rithms. Yet i'm still sad that a game so fun that i like so much will probably go nowhere and maybe end up in the abandoned list, before it could see the end with a binocular.

And i'm not saying that CB is not motivated or commited. I'm very sure he is. But by this pace any story would take so many years to unravel that much can change in anyone's life or perspective.
If you think that then you probably don't know anything about this dev...
He is one of the few that does this because of love instead of money... and yes we all need money too but this guy loves what he does and that's why is probably a very good game, it shows in the game.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If you think that then you probably don't know anything about this dev...
He is one of the few that does this because of love instead of money... and yes we all need money too but this guy loves what he does and that's why is probably a very good game, it shows in the game.
I wasn't implying he doesn't. Actually this project is amazing. By far one of the best here. I just say that he has long release time. And since the game is barely at the first chapters after 2 years, how longer will it take to see a completition? 5 years? More? Within 5 years he might well get to a point in his life when he just can't spare anymore time to this project for any reason. That's just how life goes. There's a strong chance that this game won't see its completition. If instead it does i'll be rather happy.

Reactions: JohnAtu and sherzad

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Hello, Patrons!
Haven't had many renders with the girl from the train lately, so I figured I'd fix that. You will be seeing more of her in future updates, by the way!
As to the update, things are going pretty well. I'm not back at 100% yet. I get tired quicker than I used to and I take frequent naps. I feel like some elderly dude, lol. But every day I'm feeling better. I was just talking to a friend today who said that I finally sound about how I used to before entering the ICU. With the lack of oxygen I had been experiencing, my voice was much weaker than normal.
Unfortunately, I still don't have a release date for you guys. I'm essentially going through the entire update and editing things.
In the meantime, while you wait for the update, I will be publishing some more Christmas-themed renders over the next week or so. I hope you enjoy!
As always, thank you for your support!

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes