4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Not sure yet. I know the events that I need to cover, but I don't know exactly how the future events will split up into updates. I can tell you that there will be a point where everything changes - and everyone will recognize that point when it happens - and after that point, we're just a couple more updates from finishing.
Please tell me I don't have to choose whom I'm going to leave in the fire ....

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Shannon is funny but just a bit too fucked up in the head for me. Angel is sexy as fuck.
Do you mean her humor? If so sure, I'll agree that she's "fucked up," but imo Shannon is the most mentally stable of the four main girls and it isn't even that close. I'll admit Shannon's far from emotionally stable, but that plays into her humor and it's why I like her so much.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Do you mean her humor? If so sure, I'll agree that she's "fucked up," but imo Shannon is the most mentally stable of the four main girls and it isn't even that close. I'll admit Shannon's far from emotionally stable, but that plays into her humor and it's why I like her so much.
Hard to tell really,I mean apart from the scars left by her family Angel is rather normal, i mean eccentric style and very high sex drive are like her only features that can be consider unusual. Meave is probably the weirdest of them all,living in her own world,but she is also harmless and very considerate of others. Shannon is her direct opposite,being probably the most capable of looking and behaving normally,but she also care very little about the results of her actions,I mean that prank with hacking mc's laptop was high risk shit.

Reactions: Blaisdale

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I mean that prank with hacking mc's laptop was high risk shit.
I'm convinced that she asked the professor before doing anything. Shannon's way too confident that nothing is going to happen to MC and the professor even prompts MC to take revenge, which is exactly what Shannon wants. Sure, there are other examples of her not thinking of the consequences but she is just 18 years old.

Reactions: Tavi13

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Shannon's way too confident that nothing is going to happen to MC and the professor even prompts MC to take revenge, which is exactly what Shannon wants.
Maybe, but after all, unless that professor is a complete asshole, what would ever happen? You explain to her that you have been victim of a prank on your first day and that's it. Worst case scenario, you are under the radar for some time, just to get clean out of it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Maybe, but after all, unless that professor is a complete asshole, what would ever happen? You explain to her that you have been victim of a prank on your first day and that's it. Worst case scenario, you are under the radar for some time, just to get clean out of it.
Maeve sure seemed worried so there might be more to it than you think.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Opps! Looks like we have another delay. But we have been given something nice to look at as compensation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of an Update

Hello, Patrons!

Sorry for the lack of update last Friday. I came down with an ear infection, fun! It happened to me last year as well, so I hope it's not some chronic thing. If you've never had one, make sure you don't ever get one. They hurt. A lot. The constant pain pretty much puts you out - eating sucks because you can feel the pain on that entire side of your head. You can't sleep. And, unfortunately, you can't work.

I'm about 50% now so I'm doing OK, but I did unfortunately lose a few days of productivity to the stupid infection. However, it was only a few days.

Today is the first day I've been able to get back to it, and, since I've missed my girls, I really wanted to do some "sexy" renders of them with new outfits. These are kind of practice "fantasy" renders that I do for fun. You probably won't see Olivia looking like this in game, but you never know!

I'll post a couple Maeve and Shannon renders after this post for you Tier 2's and up.

As for the update, tomorrow I get back to the grind. I'll give you guys a % complete with the next Friday update in a couple days.

Until then, have a great end of the week!

-CB

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
And still another:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasional Shannon

I don't know if Shannon would wear a cow-girl outfit, but she really should.
Needless to say, redheaded girls (Jaye of Chasing Sunsets, Shannon and Maeve of Unleashed, etc.) are the sexiest, hottest, cutest, most fuckable of all. Surely also the most annoying, the most unpredictable, the most twisted of all. All medals have their reverse ...

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Writing - 99%
Rendering - 80%
Animation - 85%
Hello, Patrons!
I am pleased to announce that after several days of antibiotics I can finally mostly hear out of my right ear again! I'm feeling very little pain now and I'm mostly caught up on my sleep, so I'm back in business.
The bad news is that this essentially killed a week's worth of production, but the good news is that it's not a significant delay and things are still moving forward. I believe I have only one animation left to do, though I'm considering doing one more, and the renders are coming along nicely.
As usual, the rendered girl in this post is [redacted]. I did mention to you guys that this was a different update, right? As you can see by these last couple of Friday Updates, I put a decent amount of work into building new characters for this update. Try not to get too attached to them, though, as this game is still mostly about you and the girls who have already been established!
There is still a good amount of work ahead of me before I finish the update, but crunch time is upon us, and I'm looking forward to your reactions to this update!
-CarbonBlue

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, this is good news, both for the health of DEV and its work in progress. We will soon find the characters and the story of this excellent VN. A little more patience, caramba !!!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes