4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Apr 28, 2021
This was actually very enjoyable. The humor isn't terrible and some areas are pretty funny. I like where this is going but my only complaint would have to be the animations. They were very clunky and at some point, a background animation was cleaner than the main scenes. Other than that very good game and definitely worth checking out. Keeping tabs on this one for sure! keep up the great work.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Stop boosting his ego! He's already completely intolerable.
Give Cesar what is Cesar's. I'll pointn all the time that the releases of this games are quite slow and not even with that much content and that i'm sceptical that CB will menage to ever complete this project, but i can't deny that is humor is good and his characters hilarious and relatable. :)

Apr 28, 2021
Oh, com'on! :D Say what you want about this game but CarbonBlue's humor is pretty good!
You right. I didn't mean it to come off as me saying it was bad humor. As I said before I thoroughly enjoyed the game but ig I could've worded it differently so it didn't sound the way it did. Not really sure why I wrote it like that thinking back on it. Doesn't really fit with the way I felt about the game. :/

Reactions: Machete

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
Short and semi-sweet update today.
Things are in motion. Renders are rendering. Code is coding. Backgrounds are backing ground. The update is nearly complete.
There is still a significant amount of work to do. Wrapping things up is always the most difficult part. But we're in that final phase and things are going well and it's looking like sometime during the week of February 7 to February 11. This will allow me time to get everything together and get the game beta tested for a day or so.
I hope you all had a wonderful week. I'm looking forward to your reactions to Oh Long Johnson!

-CB

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Will the MC ever have an active role in the story? Stuff seems to just happen to him, and he generally just takes it. Heck, he just seems to take Shannon's sociopathic nonsense, and the plot just seems to lazily contort to deep anything else from happening.

I've gone through the story, and I've yet to see ANYTHING that stands out, other than a false glitch gag early in the story.

Reactions: Guz89 and Strykker

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
If I'm understanding you properly, I don't have a retort that Robert McKee from the film "Adaptation" hasn't already made as well as I ever could:

Yeah, you're obviously not "getting" the game. And that's ok. It's not for everyone. There are plenty of games out there that will spoon-feed you much simpler stories that are more to your liking. :)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Weird, right?
Not really. (And i got the irony).

You probably know way better then me that when the intent of a storyteller is to arrange a subjective experience for the reader/spectator/player the role of the main character is to be a surrogate of the fruitor and therefore they have to be a rather plain personality and a limited agency. In that way the fruitor can project themself on the protagonist. That's the reason why the main characters of young adult novels for girls are rather nondescript and plain. So the reader can put herself int he MC shoes.

I believe this might have been your intent. And by the way it's a story where the strong and interesting personality of the ladies need to shine, not your average male power fantasy of your average young basketball star with huge dick in an uberharem route... Wait. I'm i getting to contestual? :cool:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes