4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
True story: was reading this and that in this thread, while I remembered the queen of farces
the girl with the bat is in this game ... then remembered the real estate babe who sells a house
and has wild outlandish drinking party with her babes to cellebrate. Good thing MC was there to
get in on the action .. sort of ... yeah ... ended up searching for the game on a couple a gooose chases,
finally getting a goose and seeing the many facets in this game that all give different ideas of joy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest from Patreon:

Friday Update - February 4, 2022

Hello Patrons and Public alike!

Like last week, I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

Unleased 0.5v3 - Oh Long Johnson is close! It's gonna be much closer to the end of the week than the beginning, but once I get the build together into the alpha version I should have a pretty good estimate for you and I will update all of you again then.

Until then, I hope you are all staying warm!

-CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons and Public alike!
Well, it's Friday and the update is not ready. I'm so sorry guys. I thought I could have it done in time. The issue is that when I started piecing things together, I have scenes that were done a few months ago and scenes done a month ago, and they don't flow together well.
I need to do a couple minor animations that should take a couple hours. And one scene in particular has 8-9 characters that take forever to pose. After that it's a matter of doing the transitions and then I'll be done with the rendering, with a few days of coding and beta testing to go.
Again, I apologize for my complete lack of ability to predict when I will finish things. It will be out this month, but not quite yet.
Patrons you will get some preview shots soon.

-CarbonBlue

You've seen this girl before in a black dress. I decided some time ago to change that dress to this outfit.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
CarbonBlue I will say this once and only once. DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE UPLOADHAVEN LINK. The DL will give you a file that only contains cryptominer software in the name of Tone.exe and IF installed will run silently in the background of your computer generating coin for someone else. That link needs to be removed from the OP.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
CarbonBlue I will say this once and only once. DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE UPLOADHAVEN LINK. The DL will give you a file that only contains cryptominer software in the name of Tone.exe and IF installed will run silently in the background of your computer generating coin for someone else. That link needs to be removed from the OP.
It's not the dev that handles download link, if it were up to them there would be no download link altogether lol.
Go to the OP, hit report and the mods will look into it.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Idontplay If I knew who were the moderators I would, trust me. OctavianusAugustus I wasn't telling the dev to fix it rather than bring it to their attention as well as any of the moderators that may see the message and look into the matter.
You did good to bring it up, I was just pointing out how to contact the mods. Every post in the lower-left have a "Report" link, even the first post which contains the links. From there it's pretty simple (and anonimous) to report the problem.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You did good to bring it up, I was just pointing out how to contact the mods. Every post in the lower-left have a "Report" link, even the first post which contains the links. From there it's pretty simple (and anonimous) to report the problem.
Well I went back to THAT DL again and it turns out that it is a redirect(opens a new tab in the process) after clicking to DL, that pops up with the File DL window and makes you think that THAT is your DL when in fact it is still waiting for you to click DL on the first tab and not the redirected tab.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
All of that is going to change here in a few day any way when the update comes out. GOOD INFORMATION THOUGH...

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Huh. The file size is the same as the file size on the other sites. But good lord it's gonna take me like 30-45 minutes to download, so I can't verify it for myself (of course, by "can't" I mean "won't"). Still, there are enough links there that I think it's safe to remove that one. Thank you for pointing it out! Man I miss nopy.
It's not the dev that handles download link, if it were up to them there would be no download link altogether lol.
Go to the OP, hit report and the mods will look into it.
Yeah the mods here are awesome and kind enough to take care of the download links for the most part. But Unleashed is a free game - I'd be happy to share the download link. I'd post it publicly on Patreon if I could, but all NSFW content has to be behind a paywall.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Huh. The file size is the same as the file size on the other sites. But good lord it's gonna take me like 30-45 minutes to download, so I can't verify it for myself (of course, by "can't" I mean "won't"). Still, there are enough links there that I think it's safe to remove that one. Thank you for pointing it out! Man I miss nopy.

Yeah the mods here are awesome and kind enough to take care of the download links for the most part. But Unleashed is a free game - I'd be happy to share the download link. I'd post it publicly on Patreon if I could, but all NSFW content has to be behind a paywall.
Have you considered putting it on Steam? Free games are ok there to the best of my knowledge :)

Reactions: Dalish
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes