4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
how do you justify Angel not being loose? and before you get mad I am only curious if I missed something, she works in a strip club shows off her body to almost anyone there who is a client, goes home with someone she just met ????
just because shes a stripper and dresses slutty doesnt make her slutty or a whore

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
how do you justify Angel not being loose? and before you get mad I am only curious if I missed something, she works in a strip club shows off her body to almost anyone there who is a client, goes home with someone she just met ????
Angel is comfortable with her sexuality. She dresses provocatively because she's rebelling against her religious upbringing and because she knows she looks good. That doesn't mean she sleeps around. She works in a strip club because she can make good money as a waitress there. She shows off her body to a point, but you saw what happened when you disrespect her. And she went home with Oh Long Johnson because she knew she was in control of him.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Angel is comfortable with her sexuality. She dresses provocatively because she's rebelling against her religious upbringing and because she knows she looks good. That doesn't mean she sleeps around. She works in a strip club because she can make good money as a waitress there. She shows off her body to a point, but you saw what happened when you disrespect her. And she went home with Oh Long Johnson because she knew she was in control of him.
While you may have a point it still is very debatable that she looks good - many would say dressing like a slut and acting like a slut in concersations makes you a slut in other peoples eyes thus you will be treated like a slut

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
While you may have a point it still is very debatable that she looks good - many would say dressing like a slut and acting like a slut in concersations makes you a slut in other peoples eyes thus you will be treated like a slut
Jesus Christ, man, will you finally calm down? :BootyTime:
There were so many different responses about those "sluts", you even moved close to insulting other users and you still trying to prove your point?
We have already understood your opinion about the girls in this game, it is not necessary to continue talking about this topic.
And regarding your post where you said "Everyone is entitled to their opinions not just those that follow yours". You have already expressed your opinion, why are you keep trying to PROVE that you are right? It's not necessary at all and if you don't like the behavior of the characters, just don't play this game anymore and stop posting here, dear God..

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
She's not even real, so she could be whatever you want. But getting offended and feeling the need to slut-shame fictional characters says something about you.
I came here to fap, not to cringe. I don't really want to know how you treat your Daz dolls.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
It is not at all debatable that Angel looks good. Those people who think that way should probably be more concerned with why they are playing an adult visual novel if they've time traveled here from the 1950s.

But here's a render just for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This isn't actually Angel. It's the render for the burqa asset. I didn't want to take the time to make an actual render of Angel in a burqa.

But in all seriousness, dude, if that's your opinion that's fine... but you probably shouldn't play Unleashed, because there's going to be a whole lot more modern concepts in the game that you're not going to like.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It is not at all debatable that Angel looks good. Those people who think that way should probably be more concerned with why they are playing an adult visual novel if they've time traveled here from the 1950s.

* This isn't actually Angel. It's the render for the burqa asset. I didn't want to take the time to make an actual render of Angel in a burqa.

But in all seriousness, dude, if that's your opinion that's fine... but you probably shouldn't play Unleashed, because there's going to be a whole lot more modern concepts in the game that you're not going to like.
DAMN CB! She is some cute. Maybe ya shouls bring her into the mix... (y) :whistle:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

She is a slut, she as a bare foot!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

Sorry for the lack of update last week. There wasn't much to report and I was busy rendering. Then one day came after another and here we are in the next week!
But it's that time of the year again - time for the spooky-themed renders! I'm thinking of doing a witch theme for all 4 main girls sometime this week.
Meanwhile, progress on the update is painfully slow but it is coming along. Scenes are being rewritten and re-rendered and new scenes are being written, as is always the case on every update. One time I'm going to do an update where it comes out right the first time, but unfortunately this is not that update. I'm still working furiously to complete it by the end of the month.
This next week I will likely turn on the scheduled billing, as I've not heard of anyone having any problems with it. I'll make a public announcement before I do, but if any of you would like to change your billing date, this will allow you to do that.
Expect more spooky month-themed renders this week! Until then, as always, thank you for your support! <3

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes