4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!

I've broken my promise and I apologize. The update is not ready. I just haven't been able to put in enough time to get it finished. I should know better than to make promises with my crazy schedule and I keep doing it and then I keep saying I'll stop doing it. What I can tell you is it's not ready and I will keep you updated and let you know when it is very close to being ready.
Looking forward, I wanted to wait until the episode was out to talk about this, but I figure it's as good a time as any... Steam.
Steam is good. I like Steam. Steam is allowing adult VNs and I want Unleashed to be one of them. Once this update is out I will be working to make that happen. That will involve setting up the storefront and waiting probably around 60 days before the game goes onto the store in Early Access.
I will be making some changes to the old game to get it into Steam shape. Because I don't want to play around at all with various copyrights, I will be replacing the Jeopardy bit with some custom game show. Other than that I'll make a pass through the game to remove any other brands - I think I mention Skype, for instance.
I'm also going to fix the episode transitions. Whenever I get an episode ready I'm in such a hurry to get it out that I don't put enough time into making sure the entire game flows together well.
So that's where we stand. I'm excited about Steam. It should allow me to finally quit and become a full time developer. It would also be nice to build a new system with a couple 4090s if things go really well, but that's a dream for the future.
I'm honestly not a big fan of this render with Maeve. The werewolf isn't prominent enough. But that fur makes that render take forever. So I'm posing a new render and that should be ready for you guys tomorrow.
Oh, and by the way, it was 1 year ago yesterday (the day before Halloween) that I went into the ER and then the ICU for a week long visit with covid. This has been a time of reflection for me, and of gratitude for making it through (my roommate in the ICU the first night wasn't so lucky.) It's good to be alive. It's good to be doing something I love for such great people. Thank you for sticking with me on this journey.

-CarbonBlue

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's another pic from the developer at Patreon:

Occasional Maeve

Ok I had some issues with the werewolf and with a buggy pose pack so I decided to just do a simple hot non-werewolf-themed render. Since that's kinda what we're all here for anyways.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!
It's a rule: every Adult Visual Novel must possess a dressing room scene wherein copious amounts of peeking occurs. Unleashed is no exception!
My apologies for missing last Friday's update. Things have been pretty crappy around here with a large portion of my time taken up with my caretaker duties for not only my mom but my nephew as well, who has joined us for the past two weeks due to covid. Thankfully, everyone is ok and at some point over the next two days I should be getting a significant portion of my life back.
Once that happens you should see more frequent updates and more previews.
Until then, as always, thank you all so much for your patronage. I couldn't do this without you!

-CarbonBlue

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
I haven't checked the game of a couple(?) of years now. The last scene I played was the one with the lewd scene with the purple haired girl at the end of that update. I've been picking up some old avn's to play again like this one and WiaB by Ocean
How's the progress looking if I start off from there? Is it substantial? I'm looking forward to consuming story for a few hours

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How's the progress looking if I start off from there? Is it substantial? I'm looking forward to consuming story for a few hours
I'm gonna say this with no sarcasm.

There isn't any substantial content from the last point you played. There isn't a few hours in the whole game nevermind the last couple of updates.

I don't want to be too negative because it's enjoyable but update wise, they are very slow in coming and not very big when they drop.

If you compare to other games with long wait times you get between 1000 and 2000 renders and a good chunk of content. Here you get 200 - 400 which a lot of devs fire out in a month.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
I'm gonna say this with no sarcasm.

There isn't any substantial content from the last point you played. There isn't a few hours in the whole game nevermind the last couple of updates.

I don't want to be too negative because it's enjoyable but update wise, they are very slow in coming and not very big when they drop.

If you compare to other games with long wait times you get between 1000 and 2000 renders and a good chunk of content. Here you get 200 - 400 which a lot of devs fire out in a month.
Ah i see.. it's fine i haven't been following this so i'm not really bummed out and disappointed.. I was curious because WiaB also took almost a year? to update but managed to put out almost 2k renders and a couple hours of story so i'm still riding that high
But ty for the heads up and straightforward answer

Reactions: Puma1978

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Hello, Patrons!
It's a rule: every Adult Visual Novel must possess a dressing room scene wherein copious amounts of peeking occurs. Unleashed is no exception!
My apologies for missing last Friday's update. Things have been pretty crappy around here with a large portion of my time taken up with my caretaker duties for not only my mom but my nephew as well, who has joined us for the past two weeks due to covid. Thankfully, everyone is ok and at some point over the next two days I should be getting a significant portion of my life back.
Once that happens you should see more frequent updates and more previews.
Until then, as always, thank you all so much for your patronage. I couldn't do this without you!

-CarbonBlue
Hmm, dressing rooms AND COVID.
Is the Dressing room wearing a Mask or keeping 6feet social distancing(even though germs carry upto 30ft)?
And.. has the Dressing Room had it's Booster Shot?

We cannot let this AVN buy it on a case of THE Rona!

case of carona.jpg

Although, few characters on this title could VERY WELL pass as relatives of George Carlin!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hmm, dressing rooms AND COVID.
Is the Dressing room wearing a Mask or keeping 6feet social distancing(even though germs carry upto 30ft)?
And.. has the Dressing Room had it's Booster Shot?

We cannot let this AVN buy it on a case of THE Rona!

View attachment 2183199

Although, few characters on this title could VERY WELL pass as relatives of George Carlin!

Truer words were never spoken.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017

Update coming later. More renders coming.
Damn i literally nearly died from how hot Shannon is here. Goddamn, sorry to say this, but why are there any other girls in the game anyway. Just fucking loook at this red beast. Shannon will always be the most favourite girl from whole f95 and i am always waiting for more of her. But it will never be enough ^(

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons! Got back from my big family Thanksgiving holiday today and I will post the weekly update tomorrow after I've slept about 18 hours straight.
It was a good time, but I'm much more comfortable sitting on my computer chair looking at a screen than I am talking to 16 family members I hadn't seen in years.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, or if you're not American, a wonderful day of few Americans on the internet! Screenshots and stuff tomorrow!

-CB

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
when is the update?
Look, you can't expect the worlds unluckiest dev, who seems to have his mom's brother's cousin's nephew to look after for the 73rd time this year. And a walrus ate his computer. And he doesn't work on the game with the day of the week that has the word "day" in it - very unlucky, apparently.

Just be thankful he can churn out a render a week, promise the next chapter will be ready "soon" and then make some shit up have another family disaster to keep those $$ coming in on Patreon.

So be patient!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes