4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!
Meet Milo. Or at least that's his temporary name. Names are one of the last things I settle on. Sometimes I don't figure out a character's name until I'm programming the update. So expect his name to possibly change.
Milo is the attendant in the clothing store. And he doesn't like the MC. You'll discover why in the update. Don't worry - he won't be competition for the girls.
I hope you all had as great of a Thanksgiving as I had! We had a huge Thanksgiving where I saw family that I hadn't seen in several years. Unfortunately it entailed about 10 hours of driving, not to mention how tiring it is for an introvert to be social with a bunch of people, so it was an exhausting, but good holiday.
Now for the update - the goal is to get it out to you all before Christmas. I can't say for sure that's going to happen because my real life schedule has been absolutely slammed with unexpected duties, but I am going to do everything I can to get this update out to you as soon as I possibly can. I apologize for the tardiness of the update, but until I quit work and some things come together that alleviate my status as my mother's caretaker, I am going to have issues with timing.
I hope to get a good week of work in on the update and have some more specific news for you on Friday. Until then, have a wonderful week!

-CarbonBlue

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Look, you can't expect the worlds unluckiest dev, who seems to have his mom's brother's cousin's nephew to look after for the 73rd time this year. And a walrus ate his computer. And he doesn't work on the game with the day of the week that has the word "day" in it - very unlucky, apparently.

Just be thankful he can churn out a render a week, promise the next chapter will be ready "soon" and then make some shit up have another family disaster to keep those $$ coming in on Patreon.

So be patient!
Soon(TM), :whistle:Where have we heard that one before? :cautious:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I am enjoying this game. Looking forward to future updates. Shannon is the girl. I love that little brat. :love:

BTW, am I the only one that see some resemblance between Shannon and Cece, from Leap of Faith, and Alice, from Corporate Culture? Please, note that I am speaking only about the face structure, nothing else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
Don't hold your breath on any update soon, he's been promising an update since July and to quote the biggest ever :ROFLMAO:
Gave up trying to support this Dev (Yes I was a supporter) as he continually lies about how he's been working on the game. With just some random images just to try and keep people happy.
Needs to sort out his dyfunctional life first and needs to start being honest with himself for a change,as he's lost quite a lot of supporters and trust.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Hello, Patrons!
Meet Milo. Or at least that's his temporary name. Names are one of the last things I settle on. Sometimes I don't figure out a character's name until I'm programming the update. So expect his name to possibly change.
Milo is the attendant in the clothing store. And he doesn't like the MC. You'll discover why in the update. Don't worry - he won't be competition for the girls.
I hope you all had as great of a Thanksgiving as I had! We had a huge Thanksgiving where I saw family that I hadn't seen in several years. Unfortunately it entailed about 10 hours of driving, not to mention how tiring it is for an introvert to be social with a bunch of people, so it was an exhausting, but good holiday.
Now for the update - the goal is to get it out to you all before Christmas. I can't say for sure that's going to happen because my real life schedule has been absolutely slammed with unexpected duties, but I am going to do everything I can to get this update out to you as soon as I possibly can. I apologize for the tardiness of the update, but until I quit work and some things come together that alleviate my status as my mother's caretaker, I am going to have issues with timing.
I hope to get a good week of work in on the update and have some more specific news for you on Friday. Until then, have a wonderful week!

-CarbonBlue
oh god ... i hear ya on that turkey coma ... and weight gain atop that .. so much for the 40 lbs i lost last year :LOL:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Don't hold your breath on any update soon, he's been promising an update since July and to quote the biggest ever :ROFLMAO:
Gave up trying to support this Dev (Yes I was a supporter) as he continually lies about how he's been working on the game. With just some random images just to try and keep people happy.
Needs to sort out his dyfunctional life first and needs to start being honest with himself for a change,as he's lost quite a lot of supporters and trust.
Don't give up now, it's coming out this next Friday :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons!

Sorry for the lack of communication lately! My Fridays have had some additional scheduling difficulties and I have fixed that particular problem and you will see me back to my usual self immediately.
The update on Episode 6 is that I am still working on it and I'm hoping to get it to you by the end of the year. As always I apologize for the long length of development and I hope to have some positive updates on that situation for you once Ep6 is out and in your hands.
For now, it's time for the winter holiday renders! I don't know how Maeve doesn't get cold out there in such an outfit. It's as if she's... unnatural or something. :)
You'll see more themed renders throughout the week. As always, thank you all for your support and your patience.

-CarbonBlue

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
According to the old tales the werewolves' furry grew under their skin and you could see it only during the full moon, when they turned into a wolf-man (or when they were skinned), so there isn't any mistery.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
This game has a very small release every a big lot of months. So it has, at this point, no relevance at all. Still fun, but nothing to mind about.
Over the past year, give or take.
Best way i've found dealing with the likes of this kind of title and this Dev.
Expect nothing at all, will get exactly what ya expect.

It's a Win Win, moving onward.
Will get nothing, AND Like IT!
Is what can be expected.

;) should that change, it's still a WIN!! :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes