4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Look, I suck at giving estimated completion dates, I get that and I am truly sorry for that.
CB, that's it in a nutshell. When I compared you to other solo developers, I had one specifically in mind. They take ages between updates but have a clear progress chart they update every few weeks. What they don't do is give release dates and then miss their target by months - and this has been a reoccurring pattern over the last couple of years. When I was a Patreon, I didn't specifically have any gripes about special renders but I was miffed about missed released dates. I would've thought the latter was more important than the former.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm one of the only developers who don't do staggered releases, putting my updates behind exorbitant paywalls for weeks.
Except for the last update when you tried to and it was handed to us after 32 minutes....

Which, in all actuality, is a good thing. It shows people here are interested in the release enough to be patrons, but that doesn't mean you didn't try and you didn't fail miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Except for the last update when you tried to and it was handed to us after 32 minutes....
Bullshit. I have one post on Patreon for the release and it's set to Patrons only - meaning every tier got it at the same time. Before then what I would normally do was give you a link and you'd post it on the download sites and update the post here when I released it, but because you threw a fit and quit my discord and acted like a little bitch because I asked you to not post the same stupid ass meme over and over and over, I didn't link that to you this time.

I posted it on my patreon where people paying as low as $1/month got it at the same time as people paying $60/month, and there's no reason for me to post it here because I know that'll be taken care of by others within minutes of posting an update.

is the game going to have an update or not? i just want to fap alright.
Definitely. It's coming. ...soon™. :)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Bullshit.
Sorta fair, you don't stiff your lower level patreons by not giving them the update, but I wouldn't use the term "paywall" to describe that phenomenon personally, seeing as everyone's paying. You did make refence in this thread to withholding a public release though, which I what I'm referring to:

If you were wondering about why the update doesn't go up on F95 at the same time as Patreon.

because I asked you
My entire issue stemmed from the fact you didn't ask, you just demanded.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So I haven't been here for a long while due to being overly long wait time(update's taking to long)

This project has been around for sometime and I seen some other projects that started after this and are already done and those dev's are already on there second game.... and those dev's are also solo dev's so either this project has failed or dev has failed...

By the end of the day it's taken to long for this game to still be on the starting point of its story..

884.gif

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, Patrons!
Hope you all had a fantastic week last week. Because of the holiday today, my family took advantage of their days off and came up to visit my mom, whose birthday is next week. We had a decent dinner and it actually turned out very well. The secret to family gatherings is to keep them short and sweet, I think.
Update wise, I'm just about to finish one of the major new scenes that I came up with a couple weeks ago. I also completed an animation edit from 0.5v3 that was needed in order to keep the title screen from appearing throughout the game, so you will see that in the bug fix section.
This week I'm hoping to get a large amount of rendering done because I've come down with a cold that will likely keep me away from regularly scheduled duties.
In the meantime, I put this dress on Olivia to test it and see if it's an appropriate outfit for work - or at least appropriate in this world. I like it quite a bit, but it unfortunately doesn't have many morphs so I can't move it around a whole lot.
Those of you in the Tier 3 and up categories will see a version of this render with 100% less dress in just a minute.
Back to work. Thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I like this outfit. So I made another quickie render which you'll see in the next post.

Yep, she definitely wears this outfit well.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello Patrons!

I have had a couple of weeks, sheesh. I've been pretty sick since the last time you guys saw me.
Last Monday I came down with a sore throat. And you might think, "oh god he couldn't work on the VN while being sick" but no! Because I'm the caretaker for my elderly mother I had to quarantine myself, which freed me up from most of my duties. It was actually kinda great! Eat a cough drop, render, sleep, repeat. It was one of my more productive weeks.
But then this last week the cold turned from a sore throat into a cough and I was barely able to sleep and my production went down a bit. I rediscovered what I had already known - you really have to be in a good mood to write humorous adult fiction. At least I was negative for Covid!
So out of two weeks I had one very good and one not so good. I am currently working on one of those "impromptu" scenes that I always come up with late in the design process. One example of those scenes is in the 2nd update when Shannon and Angel go to your bedroom and warn you about Maeve being a monster. That scene wasn't planned at all.
This coming scene will be an endearing interaction with Shannon that I'm sure will be many of your guys' favorite moments in the update.
I am happy to report that my cough broke a day ago and I've finally been able to get some sleep, so things should start rolling again. I'll post some renders for you guys tomorrow.
Until then, thank you all for your patience and your support!

-CarbonBlue

Note: Maybe that was my last posted update, because I just stoped support CB. I was just level 1 (old), so it isn't that much of an impact on him. And if he ever delivers game updates halfway reasonable, like every 6 months or so I will surely support him again. If I still see the patreon updates by just being a member, I will still support CB with posting them here, because:

Don't get me wrong, I still think Unleashed is one of the best VNs here in content quality, ingame characters, humor and unique-ness. I would give him 4,5/5 stars for that. I really enjoy this VN.
But the update deliverance is one of the worst (there are still some way worse here and at least it is not - and according to CB never will be abandoned). And as my money is not limitless, and some other creators deliver equally good stuff and are more active on the deliverance side I will give them some love.

And as I said I love this VN and really look forward to the next update. No hard feelings, CarbonBlue :)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's one of Shannon from the developer at Patreon:

Occasionally Lounging Shannon

Shannon likes to lay around in weird positions. Read into that what you will.

Tier 4's and up will get a much more topless render of this outfit at some point soon-ish.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Not new info, as Shannon has always seemed to have a penchant to laying in several different positions since the game started (maybe she has issues sitting properly? alignment issue with her hips/spine?), but this is still a welcome sight, specially all those freckles on her...

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes