4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
May 15, 2022
The next update will have 300 renders of a man named Peter Gibbons working in a cubicle filing tps reports at a company called Initech. Angel will make a brief appearance at her new job as a waitress at Chotchkies where Peter goes to eat with his coworkers. After Angel brings the check Peter asks her out. When she asks for his name he tells her "People call me Short Johnson". Then cut to black.

Just a joke.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think about it this way.

The reality is that CB has given us tons of updates over the years -- just not game updates. Plenty of text updates and plenty of renders for his patrons with the only caveat being they don't move the story forward.

I'm sure he has a game update under his sleeve he's going to deliver any time now...any time now...any time now...well, eventually...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

Friday Update - On a Saturday! - February 11, 2023

Hello, Patrons!

I hope you are all staying warm as we slip through the icy grips of winter! I had a bit of a sketchy time as my furnace died - it got fixed quickly, though. Then I had a couple of days where I had to run the water or else it will freeze the pipes. But that's life in the great white north.

The update is still going painfully slow, due to my never-ending caregiver duties. When a person reaches a certain age it seems they need a full-time life manager in order to keep track of all their doctor appointments, drive them around, cook for them, and to make sure their oxygen line stays where it should, heh.

I am making progress and I believe I'm actually at a 100% fully written stage at this point - though writing is never actually complete until the update goes live. It's all about posing and rendering and there's one kind of "gameplay" section that will call for some interesting coding - don't worry it's not like one of those annoying minigames where you'll have to hit up and down arrows while breasts are bouncing or anything. Though that doesn't sound bad.

I'll be posting a rare 2-girl render not long after this post featuring Shannon and Angel. I'm pretty sure you guys are going to like it.

Until then, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
And here's that render mentioned above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasional Shannon & Angel

I'm not sure if this scene is scary or not. I think I'd be a little afraid when confronted like this. Either way, scary can be hot.
:sleep:It's content filled exciting.... oh baby stop it some more:sleep:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A late Valentine's Day present from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Occasionally Late Valentine Maeve

Remember when I said I planned on doing this render before the Shannon render? I screwed it up and didn't render it in 4k.

But the thing is, whenever you add mirrors to DAZ it really kills the rendering time. In this case it's 3 mirrors - so DAZ has to calculate each light beam as it reflects off each surface.

That's why this is the longest single render I've ever done. Total rendering time was 22 hours 15 minutes 35.96 seconds with 21,600 iterations. And this was on a 3090, mind you. And it could still use a little denoising. But I like it.

This will likely be the last time you see me doing a full render with multiple mirrors, though!

Occasionally Denoised Version

As the title says, here's a denoised version of that render.

I have copied the texts for both of his posts, but both the image and the link are for the denoised version.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Friday Update - March 3, 2023

Hello, Patrons!

Sorry for the silence since the last update. The past two weeks I've had my nephew stay with us and taking care of two people plus my regular work left me with even less time to do the things I wanted.

The good news is that he takes off tomorrow. The better news is that we've figured out a solution for some of my mom's care, which will save me at least 6 hours a week. We're working on figuring out a more permanent solution to her needs that allow me to live a life again, but for now I'll take 6 hours per week.

The long, excruciating wait may soon be over.

I'll have some renders for you guys this weekend. Hope you all have a great one!

-CarbonBlue

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes