4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Carbon has had people ask about the family background? Now we know what the next update will be.

Since Carbon wants everyone to know were they are from he will make a 400 render update where Kelly and the MC spend all day in the library tracking her family tree. There will be some lewd hand holding and sitting next to each other. When they leave the library, 50 of those 400 renders will be of the librarian thinking they are a cute couple.

In 2024 it'll be the jeans update. That update will consist of 400 renders showing where Maeve takes the MC to show him where she buys her jeans.
And maybe in 2077 he finally made lewd scene

May 15, 2022
And maybe in 2077 he finally made lewd scene
Don't get your hopes up. The long awaited lewd scene will be Oh Long Johnson (think that was what Carbon called him) sitting in front of his PC jerking off. His character is crucial to the story so we gotta see him jerking.

• Haha
Reactions: Burgh917

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Carbon has had people ask about the family background? Now we know what the next update will be.

Since Carbon wants everyone to know were they are from he will make a 400 render update where Kelly and the MC spend all day in the library tracking her family tree. There will be some lewd hand holding and sitting next to each other. When they leave the library, 50 of those 400 renders will be of the librarian thinking they are a cute couple.

In 2024 it'll be the jeans update. That update will consist of 400 renders showing where Maeve takes the MC to show him where she buys her jeans.
you mean Shannon Kelly, or Maeve Kelly?
cause i am thinking two 'scenes' can be made [milked] from this...
and more Maeve or Angel is NEVER a bad thing

May 15, 2022
you mean Shannon Kelly, or Maeve Kelly?
cause i am thinking two 'scenes' can be made [milked] from this...
and more Maeve or Angel is NEVER a bad thing
Its been a year since I played so I thought Kelly was a first name so forgive me on that. The older one, whatever her name is. The one that picks the MC up at the beginning.

Shit man, last I played it was a whole update about some dude and a year before that was the other update. 2 years is too long for me to remember something.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Translated: You suckers have paid a year for nothing but if I give you nothing after April you won't have to pay for it. How generous. Don't forget this update was promised and nearly ready A YEAR AGO.

As a former Patreon I'm only annoyed at myself though.
This game was one of my most anticipated games for a while. Slow updates and the creator's snide, sad attempts to retort at any dissent regarding delays just killed off any hope I had in this game. I also feel bad for any sucker that believes anything the guy has to say regarding his life situation.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This game can be considered abandoned and i think it's an apropriate tag. The guy doesn't release for over a year. I honestly forgot what this game is all about. I did have high hopes for this game and the begining was promising but later updates were to smal, like 5-10 mins. It's simply not worth to even complain about this. The sad thing is that there are devs who do tremendeus jobs and get bare minimum while this guy, well i don't need to explain anything. RedDust for example paused all the time, each month until the game update is released. Why doesn't this guy stop the pledges until next update is released? That way he can do what ever he wants. I just hope that this game dies quietely so everyone can move on.

Billdemort

Nov 28, 2020
This game can be considered abandoned and i think it's an apropriate tag. The guy doesn't release for over a year. I honestly forgot what this game is all about. I did have high hopes for this game and the begining was promising but later updates were to smal, like 5-10 mins. It's simply not worth to even complain about this. The sad thing is that there are devs who do tremendeus jobs and get bare minimum while this guy, well i don't need to explain anything. RedDust for example paused all the time, each month until the game update is released. Why doesn't this guy stop the pledges until next update is released? That way he can do what ever he wants. I just hope that this game dies quietely so everyone can move on.
In his most recent "Friday" update, he actually finally did say that if he doesn't have the update out in April, he won't take any more sub money until he does get one out. If you ask me, it's too little and way too late though. As I said in an earlier post, I completely understand his responsibilities outside of content creation taking up all of his time, but this should have been put on hold when those started. I used to support on patreon, and watched his pledges plummet from nearly $2k to, as of now $740. He has lost literally over half of his sub money by continually promising updates that aren't coming. It would be far better for him to put it on hold until his mom is either better, or has a more permanent long-term caregiver, and then make his return to content creation with a large release all at once. That would at least show consideration for his supporters, while freeing him up to care for his mom as best he can.

May 15, 2022
Updated the Patreon.
View attachment 876681
Long story short:
•0.5v2 - next week
•0.5v3 - first week of December with more content than originally planned
Damn, remember this post guys? Think its safe to say that this is when it all started to crumble.

Next week? Missed that one by 7 months. . . . If it was that close why did it take that long? If its next week everything should've been done and its bug testing.

First week of December? Missed that one by 15 months. 47 delays later and 2 months turned into 15.

Now we are in 2023, almost an exact year from 5.3, and there has been how many missed release dates since the last update?

Not looking good for the future. Too bad though, I liked this and wanted to see more.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
i get it, internet = be jerks. but you guys are being unnecessarily rude here, yeah the game is taking forever but if you aren't paying (if you are that is another issue) or in some cases (at least according to what you're saying) don't care about it than just move along. if it gets finished cool, if it doesn't less cool but oh well at least you moved on just give the dude a break already.

May 15, 2022
just give the dude a break already.
Umm, just a quick question. How many breaks do we have to give to him?

Did you miss the "next week turns into 7 months"? How many release dates were missed in those 7 months that we gave him a break for? Or the "2 months turns into 15 months"? How many in those 15 months? Here we are a full year since the last release and how many release dates have been said and missed?

The first time? Ok, shit happens, we can give him a break. The second time? Ok, shit happens, but its starting to become a pattern. The third time? Yeah, no, its left the territory of "give him a break" and entered "this shit again".

Just for the record, I do care about the game, why else would I still be here. I, and many others still here, care about the game. We are just tired of this developers lack of work ethic.

Last edited:

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Umm, just a quick question. How many breaks do we have to give to him?
just the one where you walk away man, clearly getting on his case isn't getting any results so at this point you can beat the dead horse and crawl up the man's butt about his work ethic and priorities and whatever else for no gain or just move on and check back in a year or 2 and maybe be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Billdemort

Billdemort

Nov 28, 2020
just the one where you walk away man, clearly getting on his case isn't getting any results so at this point you can beat the dead horse and crawl up the man's butt about his work ethic and priorities and whatever else for no gain or just move on and check back in a year or 2 and maybe be pleasantly surprised.
I agree completely that it's much easier to just walk away, then return later and hope to be surprised. This is exactly what i'm doing. I was supporting, but i've pulled back for now. I'm still keeping up hope for this very promising game, and will check back in here for updates. I, personally, am not trashing him or writing him off completely. I'm being optimistically cautious. If the next update is decently sizeable, and they start coming on a more regular basis again, I'd probably start supporting again.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Its been a year since I played so I thought Kelly was a first name so forgive me on that. The older one, whatever her name is. The one that picks the MC up at the beginning.

Shit man, last I played it was a whole update about some dude and a year before that was the other update. 2 years is too long for me to remember something.
sorry for taking so long to answer/address post [no pun intended]
the one who picked up MC is Olivia the mum.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes