4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Friday Update - March 31, 2023

Hello, Patrons!

Not gonna tell you who this image is. Though you can probably tell it's not Angel because there are no tattoos. And there are no freckles, so you probably know it's not Shannon. You know, it doesn't really matter who it is, does it? She's hot. And that's what matters in this business!

I had a birthday this week, which is a happy occasion, except I woke up that day with a broken furnace. Yep, that's the life of ol' CarbonBlue all right. The repair dude came out after a few hours and fixed it pretty quickly, then I had pizza and lava cake with ice cream, so all in all not too bad.

I am indeed getting some more time here and there to work on the update, finally. I understand many of you are upset with my snail pace and I apologize yet again. I'm doing everything I can to get this update out the door and to see if I can get back on to a normal schedule.

To those of you who have stuck with me through this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-CarbonBlue

It's Olivia. See? I suck at keeping secrets.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020

Hello, Patrons!
Welcome to all the new patrons! It's so weird, when I update the VN I actually get patrons, imagine that!
This week I took care of quite a bit of Patreon business. I completed several custom renders and I'm in the process of updating the tier images. I'm still in an early phase with the new Genesis 8 figures and they are still being tweaked to get them just right. The custom renders helped me test them out and figure out what needed to be done.
Writing is going well on Episode 6. While it's still early in the development and things - especially with me - are likely to change a lot by the time it's ready, I can tell you that it looks like there will be a lot more choices and MC involvement on its way. I think there are four choices in the first five minutes of the MC waking up.
Episode 6 will begin on Saturday morning, with the last episode occurring during Friday night. You will get to see reactions to recent events, which will be fun. But you will mostly have the day free to do as you please. I think I'm going to add an option to just sit in your room and play adult VNs all day.
In the next week or two you will likely see a new release that contains a few little fixes as well as a new look to the GUI. I'll probably change the font and add an animated menu screen. I'm not going to work too much on it, but I would like to get a GUI reaction from you guys before ep6.
Until then, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue
Almost a year ago to the day we were going to get an update. Wonder if Carbon will be popping back on here to comment? :unsure:

May 15, 2022
Almost a year ago to the day we were going to get an update. Wonder if Carbon will be popping back on here to comment? :unsure:
If he does comment it'll be something along the lines of "your mom you whiny bitches" then he'll run back to the echo chamber that is his Discord so he can be praised for doing nothing for a year.

Wonder if he picks his release dates by throwing darts at a calendar?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes