4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
He also cannot stand criticism and deleted posts
Don't forget that I kick puppies and make kittens watch modern teen drama shows, because that's how I roll. I'm so evil I make free VNs and then I'm super late with updates on them, and I delete posts, including my own hilarious yo mama joke, even though I don't possess that power. Because I'm eeeeevil!

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Don't forget that I kick puppies and make kittens watch modern teen drama shows, because that's how I roll. I'm so evil I make free VNs and then I'm super late with updates on them, and I delete posts, including my own hilarious yo mama joke, even though I don't possess that power. Because I'm eeeeevil!
I'd use the word "sad", rather than evil. All that good will built up thrown away for a few $ on Patreon and some thin skinned snide comments on here. Anyway, you should pop down the grocery store for some more milk for your imaginary people you "care" for.

12edasd

Dec 6, 2022
imaginary people you "care" for
Nah, this one is getting old. I think it's time he switched to a new "problem".

How about 'my hard drive crashed and I didn't make any backups, so I'll have to start from scratch again' or 'I'm not satisfied with the earlier renders of the game so now I'll start working on a remaster'.
He can also go for the classic 'mental health issues' for extra pity points

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really,how old are you,5 years old ?:unsure:

Instead of being childish here,
either shut up,and just do your job and give decent updates,
either act like a grown up and respond normally or ignore them.

because really,you are one of the most childish milking whining developers I've seen here !!
p.s:here is your fucking hilarious mom sex joke,
then you can jerk off while laughing at your own joke :cautious::cautious:
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 03-42-15 VN - Ren'Py - Unleashed v0.5v3 CarbonBlue.png

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Your fantasies mr works great. Have you tried writting fairy tales?

Reactions: Adolerak

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm curious will we have to bang all the chicks or can we stick to one?
Shannon has already stolen my heart lol.

Reactions: RolandG.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
CarbonBlue hi ,you have a idea to re do the game or you have a back up plan ?
I won't be redoing the game, though I will be editing some parts here and there to make it more compatible with Steam, which will likely be late in the year now. For instance, I will likely add a few renders and lines of conversation to establish in perfectly clear terms that the girls are all above 18.

No back up plan is needed.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I won't be redoing the game, though I will be editing some parts here and there to make it more compatible with Steam, which will likely be late in the year now. For instance, I will likely add a few renders and lines of conversation to establish in perfectly clear terms that the girls are all above 18.

No back up plan is needed.
I didn't know this was going to be on steam cool i'll definitely buy it
Also Shannon best girl just thought i would let everyone know lol

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm curious will we have to bang all the chicks or can we stick to one?
Shannon has already stolen my heart lol.
You will be able to nope out of any sexual act in the game. There may be consequences, both good and/or bad, for choosing either yes or no to a sexual act.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You will be able to nope out of any sexual act in the game. There may be consequences, both good and/or bad, for choosing either yes or no to a sexual act.
Ok cool thank's i like the sound of having consequences most games just gloss over stuff like that

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Friday Update - March 31, 2023

Hello, Patrons!

Not gonna tell you who this image is. Though you can probably tell it's not Angel because there are no tattoos. And there are no freckles, so you probably know it's not Shannon. You know, it doesn't really matter who it is, does it? [...]

Indeed, we're not here for her. We're here for a good story !

I had a birthday this week, which is a happy occasion, except I woke up that day with a broken furnace.

Ahh, now there we go !

Yep, that's the life of ol' CarbonBlue all right. The repair dude came out after a few hours and fixed it pretty quickly, then I had pizza and lava cake with ice cream, so all in all not too bad.

Surviving a few hours until the repair dude arrived must have been terrible, glad you made it. Also glad you enjoyed a pizza and nice cake paid with your patreon's money. But they should be happy for their contribution to your survival: after all, we're all cheering for you.

I am indeed getting some more time here and there to work on the update, finally. I understand many of you are upset with my snail pace and I apologize yet again. I'm doing everything I can to get this update out the door and to see if I can get back on to a normal schedule.

Fuck the update. Next month I want to read of how you survived a mail delivery.

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
Was pretty good. Saw how long it's been around and was hoping for more content, so it kinda sucks it's so short, but what's there is pretty good.

May 15, 2022
Was pretty good. Saw how long it's been around and was hoping for more content, so it kinda sucks it's so short, but what's there is pretty good.
Whats there is good.

Its gonna stay short for the next few years. The developer makes 300-400 renders every 15 months. Check back in 2026. I know that its a joke in other threads to say "check back in 20??" but here its sadly the truth.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just abandon any hope that this game will receive any proper update. It'll probably be the same as usual, small meaningless updates with no real progression regarding character LIs, story etc., if the update is released that is. I don't give a damn if this game doesn't be updated here anymore. There are far better games here to play rather then to bitch about this one. Dev obviousely doesn't care about this one. It's just better to move on, forget about this game and find something new. Let this game die quietely without any noise so everyone can forget about this.

Reactions: paul1257

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't want to be disrespectful towards you but you be here will only draw negativity. You'll receive a lot of negative comments here from the players who liked your game, invested their free time to play your game and who are all disapointed of the spead updates are delievered and the magnitude of updates that are delievered. Your last update was what 5 - 10 min long?, with no progression regarding the story or any of the characters and LIs. And since this is an AVN there are no sex scenes except for one with that purple hair girl if i remember right. If i had any saying i would pretty much kill this game since it's stuck in time and delete this thread al toghether so everyone can forget about it and i'm saying this in nice way. Lastly friendly advice, if you can't deliever proper updates where story progress, MC develop relations with player chosen LI etc., than don't leak updates here at all and advice your patreons that they stop sharing updates here. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes