4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
We know that but someone has to be found guilty and you have caught the shortest straw. It isn't fair, but it is a cruel world.
:( :ROFLMAO:

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
So what is in "0.6 beta 2" vs "0.6 beta"?

I'm usually quite comfortable with long gaps and several of the games I back on patreon tend to be like that but then give large/great (IMO) updates you feel are worthwhile or pause their charging if its really running longer than anticipated. Happy I never backed Unleashed though as there seemed to be just a handful of minutes of extra content in 0.6 beta despite an 11 month gap. Surely it didn't really take 3.5 months just to do bugfixes?

rwolf666

Dec 11, 2017
So what is in "0.6 beta 2" vs "0.6 beta"?

I'm usually quite comfortable with long gaps and several of the games I back on patreon tend to be like that but then give large/great (IMO) updates you feel are worthwhile or pause their charging if its really running longer than anticipated. Happy I never backed Unleashed though as there seemed to be just a handful of minutes of extra content in 0.6 beta despite an 11 month gap. Surely it didn't really take 3.5 months just to do bugfixes?
.6 beta was the last hour (literally) buggy (despite the 13 month gap) last release. .6 beta2 was the patch

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
There is a Beta-2 release? o_O Since when? :cautious: CarbonBlue will face my rage. :mad:
The Beta 2 is actually the release since beginning May here. I think there was a quick and dirty Beta end April to fulfil the devs promisis to do a game release in April...

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
At this point you have to see he is trolling the entire subject of this game right? He always says 2 weeks from now and releases 1 year later, it is always what everyone didn't want and focuses on everyone you didn't want to see. He is a masterclass troll that has managed to garner a few thousand now after 4 years. So props on the patreon hustling. I think best bet is he just stops talking here and changes his user name and closes patreon and fades out.
Sometimes things change...
(yes I am aware it is my first post, and my last)
My patrons all know that I've pushed back the final version of 0.6 to be closer to 0.7 so that if they have to play the whole game again they'll have more than just a hundred new renders to go through.

If my updates are always what you don't want and focuses on everyone you don't want to see, then do yourself a favor and go find a game you like. This isn't the game for you. And incessantly whining about a game you don't like is very Comic Book Guy.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The Beta 2 is actually the release since beginning May here. I think there was a quick and dirty Beta end April to fulfil the devs promisis to do a game release in April...
Ah, in this forum was released directly the Beta-2. It seemed to me there was something that wasn't right.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Soo, the last time I played this was when Shannon (redhead) took off her shirt. Have there been any new updates since then? I like the game, the script soo far is the best one I have seen in this type of game, but I now that releases have been painfully slow so I want to make sure that there was some meaningful progress before I download and play the new version... Thanks

May 15, 2022
Soo, the last time I played this was when Shannon (redhead) took off her shirt. Have there been any new updates since then? I like the game, the script soo far is the best one I have seen in this type of game, but I now that releases have been painfully slow so I want to make sure that there was some meaningful progress before I download and play the new version... Thanks
Well, according to Carbon the next update is in a week or two....3 months ago...
Screenshot 2023-08-27 223850.png

Check back in June 2024. I know that is a joke that people say but it is not a joke. This developer takes 13 months per update.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I really love the girls, especially Angel, and I would love to see where this game goes, but man, I just can't join the Patreon without a significant amount of updates, which this game just does not have. The dev stays in touch with his Patrons fairly regularly, not as much as I'd like to see, but tri-weekly to monthly on average, I guess. And that's just not enough for paying customers. Quite simply, not enough updates, not enough interactions, and not enough content.

Mr. Dev, Carbon Blue, nothing personal, man. I love your game, but is there any way that you can pick up the pace with your game updates so that I and others can feel comfortable joining your Patreon? Many of us, probably 95% of us, love your renders, and you really have something good going on here. Please!

Sincere regards,
From a genuine fan and potential Patron!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes