4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
This thread seems pretty quite recently. All the complaining must be on discord...
Don't think so, he's driven most of his supportes away from his discord page as well, due in most part not liking anyone who has the cheek to ask about the game and updates and then gives spiteful replies. Currently his discord page has very few people and will stay the same way until he start providing proof that he's actually been working on his so called game.
Really liked this game and was a supporter for over two years and would have carried on supporting if it werent for all the lie's about updates, then finding out it's not been worked on at all and hoping by putting a few random renders that he keeps supporters. At the current rate it's going to be years before it's even finished.(if it dosn't get abandoned)
His current Discord page has next to nothing, been on there a few times and it's painful to read, not a good look if you want more supporters.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
he's driven most of his supportes away from his discord page as well, due in most part not liking anyone who has the cheek to ask about the game and updates and then gives spiteful replies.
You know, I don't mind having haters. Been on the internet a long time and I know that anyone who creates anything on the internet is gonna get hate. No biggie. But the lies are more difficult to accept. And this is just a flat out lie from someone who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Anyone is welcome to drop by my discord and ask any question they'd like and they'll be treated with common courtesy.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Here's some of those random renders I occasionally do in order to fulfill my evil plan of doing nothing while still keeping patrons, btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Griswold

May 24, 2019
So far so good, but you know us, someone has to gripe and demand more and more: Where is the render of Angels mom? :unsure:

Thank you for the renders ;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So much wow.

Same data, fresh from your patreon.

View attachment 2529133

Impressive how much your patreon count is rising. :p

You got two patreons in the last month, cool job dude, and how much have you lost over the last year?

As I said in my last post, you just try to talk away that you have failed. But hey, I don't have to deal with the failure you have gotten yourself in.

Time for some fresh data, he's dropped even more on patreon. :HideThePain:

1696152049636.png

There was a spike with patreon May this year - I asume the ominus new page he was talking about - but looks like that even the new page is fed up with his performance. To be fair, the raw income is stable - but the total patreons are dropping on mass.

Source:

The sad is that game could be a runner, could ...

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Why do those pictures just look like renders thrown together for a typical patreon "Monthly 4k render!" post and not actually anything you'd find in a proper update for a game. Don't get me wrong, they look decent, but don't exactly scream "here's a render ripped from a scene i particularly like in the coming update."

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Why do those pictures just look like renders thrown together for a typical patreon "Monthly 4k render!" post and not actually anything you'd find in a proper update for a game. Don't get me wrong, they look decent, but don't exactly scream "here's a render ripped from a scene i particularly like in the coming update."
That's because Carbonblue does that. Just likes to make nice renders to string people along that there's an actual VN being developed.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Don't get me wrong, they look decent, but don't exactly scream "here's a render ripped from a scene i particularly like in the coming update."
That's probably because they're not renders ripped from a scene I particularly like in the coming update. I rarely post preview renders because I don't like spoiling the update. This month will see several Halloween-themed renders that are not from the update as well.

Edit - Also, Jesus Christ. F95 is the only place you can find people who actually bitch about a nude render of Shannon.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes