• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
she walks like she Violently had something repeatedly shoved up her ass... I've seen that walk.
You were probably the person who violently shoved whatever up some girl's ass, repeatedly. She said no!

redhead seems to have Cece´s face. Also its kind of short ? 1 hour of content for 0.6 release ? Dissapointing honestly.
It's probably the Cece model with some morphs/edits. All these games use the same Models half the time, just morphed up.

Also, short? an hour is definitely better than 15-20 mins worth of gameplay, just saying. There are other games out there for you, especially the completed ones.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Btw, Shannon shares the same model with Cece. There are several other VNs with the same model. Fun fact: Olivia is in BaDIK, as well as the girl from the train. Maeve, however, is a bit more unique and while I'm sure her same model is in other VNs, you probably won't really see any other VN that looks just like her.

And of course all my main figures are customized, and they are also now converted over to Gen 8, so they're all unique in a way.

Kirenenko

Aug 13, 2018
Talking about Cece and Shannon model, what other games have it (as a main girl)?. I really like it.
Thanks in advance.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Talking about Cece and Shannon model, what other games have it (as a main girl)?. I really like it.
Thanks in advance.
I asked in my discord and they said Corporate Culture as well as Eve from Summer Heat. I'm sure there are a ton of others but that's what we came up with. You might want to search in the Art forum for the figure, which is named .

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes